jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Superhero or Villian?

1. Lyrickkw profile image70
    Lyrickkwposted 5 years ago

Superhero or Villian?

If you were a superhero or a villian , what would you be and why? Curious to know after I just saw the Avengers movie and loved it!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6573252_f260.jpg

2. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 5 years ago

I have always liked Batman, he is one of my favorites because he is not really a super-human/mutant. He uses technology and knowledge to his advantage. He has no super-power.

I like Wolverine though. The fact that he's very much on his own, just like this lone wolf ... I can snap like he does too when cornered lol

I love comics ... I even studied comics and cartoons in university one year lol

1. Lyrickkw profile image70
      Lyrickkwposted 5 years agoin reply to this

did you check out comic day on saturday. All of the comic book stores gave away free comic book on may 5.

2. Mr. Happy profile image82
      Mr. Happyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No I did not know about that, Lyrickkw : (  I'll keep it in mind now though, thanks! : )

3. RSamuel92 profile image78
    RSamuel92posted 5 years ago

I'd be either Wonder Woman or Spiderman. Wonder Woman has always been my favorite ever since I was young. Not to mention, I'm a Greek mythology geek, so the fact that she's also an Amazon is awesome as well.  Even though I'm girl, I wouldn't mind being Spider-Man. I think I related to him a lot during my teenage years, not to mention, he's one of the very few teenage superheroes that didn't start off as a side kick.  If I had to pick someone from the Avengers , I'd probably choose Captain America because again, he's a little guy turned to a superhero.

4. Lyrickkw profile image70
    Lyrickkwposted 5 years ago

If i were a suoerhero it would have to be wonder woman.  i love reading comic and drawing characters. I started a mini comic strip with my daughter. She love reading comic and wishes to become a writer someday. I took her to a comic book store near by and we recieved alot of free comics on cinco de mayo day. We now have the Avenger comic book which was the free comic book of the day and she loved it.

working