jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Please tell me Guys ..is writing your passion ?or you just want to learn becaus

1. amithak50 profile image61
    amithak50posted 5 years ago

Please tell me Guys ..is writing  your passion ?or you just want to learn because you can earn money

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6583140_f260.jpg

2. Barnsey profile image80
    Barnseyposted 5 years ago

Writing is definately my passion. I have yet to see any money from doing it although sure, I would love to get paid finally for some of my work. Regardless if I ever find some success I will continue writing. There truly is no other outlet other than punching an A**hole in the face that makes me feel quite as satisfied, and I haven't had an occasion to punch an A**hole in the face in a long time.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Cue laughter - money?  oh no--money has nothing to do with it for me.  I have written in some form since I was a kid.  I was an avid reader and then I realized I could make my own stories and have them take the twists and turns that I wanted and it grew from there.

I would love to make money at it, but money or not, it is who I am.

Great question.

1. theseus profile image81
      theseusposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi duffsmom..I so agree with you on this one because writing is a passion for me, whether I get paid or not. It is a reflection of who I am and who I want to be. Great answer.

4. Made profile image60
    Madeposted 5 years ago

I have always been writing. It's amazing what you can do with words. I feel a satisfaction when I write. If I can make money from my writing, it' feels like I've succeeded. Good question!

5. MsDora profile image95
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

I hope that I can make some money, but money or not, I will still write.  It is a sharing experience.

6. ladyhowto4u profile image73
    ladyhowto4uposted 5 years ago

I consider writing one of my passions... I have many. If I earn money from writing -- the money is just icing on the cake!

7. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 5 years ago

If I was writing for the money, I would have stopped ages ago. It really about just getting what you want to say out there.

Personally I just love writing and sharing things with others. Finding the time is my problem, I wish I could do it full time. :-)

1. angied83 profile image79
      angied83posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Totally agree with you sangre! I love writing but it's the lack of time that hinders me from writing when i want to.

working