jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is a good topic to write a hub on?

1. profile image49
    wuzupmikeposted 5 years ago

What is a good topic to write a hub on?

I am trying to come up with good ideas for some hubs. Can anyone help?

2. luse profile image74
    luseposted 5 years ago

Well that depends, wuzupmike. I'd look first at what you know best. Do you have a hobby that you can write about? Maybe an instructional for one aspect of your hobby? How about food? Is there a recipe that only YOU know how to make, and can you share that with the community?

Personally, I think anything is a good topic. I read all sorts of weird and wonderful things on Hubpages as long as the author sounds like they know what they're talking about.

Good luck!

3. sweetyp profile image58
    sweetypposted 5 years ago

Something to grab peoples attention something you know something about thats interesting to a variety of people

4. forall profile image61
    forallposted 5 years ago

If you are interested in something, many people share the same interest. Just write about something that you know, people like to go out with the max of benefits after reading a hub.

5. wisdom25 profile image77
    wisdom25posted 5 years ago

I agree with luse. Write about what you know and what you are interested in.  Think about it. If you write about a topic you not interested in then how your audience going to be interested. Write from your personal experience and you will be amaze how many people come to your page

6. penlady profile image61
    penladyposted 5 years ago

Anything health related. Health topics always seem to do well because people will constantly need information on various health issues.