jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What are your favorite Business or Marketing books?

1. internpete profile image91
    internpeteposted 5 years ago

What are your favorite Business or Marketing books?

What are some books relating to business/marketing/internet marketing that were helpful to you? Looking for some interesting  books to read this summer.

2. p10kabhijita profile image51
    p10kabhijitaposted 5 years ago

There are several, but some really good ones that I could lay my hands on recently are:
    1) Blink
    2)The game changers
    3)Branding in Asia

What about you?

3. Dee aka Nonna profile image80
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 5 years ago

I have so many of I used over the years, but the ones that came quickly to mind are these:

1. Re-Imagine:  Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age by Tom Peters--- this book is imspiring and will make you as employee look  as how your contribute as you as the boss at your company/organization and help value the talents of everyone. I love this book.... it is now very used and looks it.....LOL

2. The Servant Leader by James Autry....you will learn the value of honesty and respect when having to bring change.

3. Leadership --- Tom Peters (love all his books0

4. Mega Communities..... just loved everything about this book

1. internpete profile image91
      internpeteposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks! I will look into these!

4. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

"Small is the new big" by Seth Godin. He's a blogger and published a bunch of his blog posts in a book. Each "post" is no more than 3 pages long so it's really easy to read in pieces. It has amazing business ideas as well as ways to be an innovative business owner. Here is a link to his blog http://sethgodin.typepad.com

working