jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you attempted to create a funny hub, but always fail to come up with one?

1. yougotme profile image89
    yougotmeposted 5 years ago

Have you attempted to create a funny hub, but always fail to come up with one?

I've always wanted to make a hub that will cheer the readers up (and perhaps make them laugh). But, I seem to lack the creativity to create one. (This is why I never received any "funny" feedback. And it makes it appear like I'm a serious, boring person who does not have any sense of humor, but I really am not [or so I thought]). Have you experienced the same thing?

(Photo Used: pasukara, CC-BY, flickr)

2. Theophanes profile image97
    Theophanesposted 5 years ago

I  have the opposite really - I write some hubs which are obviously supposed to be funny like the one on killer tampons or How to Make Telemarketers Cry. And then I have articles which are serious people still tag as funny and I never really know why... but it still makes e happy someone read them and bothered to vote.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image97
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

I have written some that appear (by comments) to be funny.
    And--- since I don't seem to have a niche... some that are serious, as well as one on how to write humor. That one has been well- received, but is totally my  funny opinion on the subject.

4. PenHitsTheFan profile image76
    PenHitsTheFanposted 5 years ago

No. I'm hilarious all the time....and I'm the most modest person in the world. LOL

5. rex michaels profile image84
    rex michaelsposted 5 years ago

I always think I have written something funny until I read it out loud. I imagine if truly inspired it would flow from me naturally. I am still waiting!

working