jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What inspires you today?

1. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 5 years ago

What inspires you today?

2. Mommiegee profile image74
    Mommiegeeposted 5 years ago

Finishing my classwork so that I'm closer to my degree inspires me today!  Great question

3. earth angel Susan profile image61
    earth angel Susanposted 5 years ago

Robin Williams from good Morning America inspires me today and has for 5 years.  I have always liked her bubbling and friendly personality but since she had her cancer battle, I really am inpired by her faith and will to go on.  My daughter is 36 and she is in a cancer battle for the second time so I can really relate.

4. Mitch Alan profile image82
    Mitch Alanposted 5 years ago

Working on starting a non-profit organization to help with fundraising efforts to find a cure for childhood cancer is what inspires me...it is the fight these children fight against the Monster that I see and read about that inspires me to do more.

5. Gottabegod profile image60
    Gottabegodposted 5 years ago

Today, as well as all my other days, I am inspired by my Father God! I am inspired to have new hope and fresh anticipation from the fact that I have been created by a loving Almighty entity.  I didn't come from slime that crawled up out of the mud, nor am I a product of an evolved ape!  I am hand crafted, meticulously fashioned, uniquely formed and equipped with specific purposes and plans!  And so is every human being, whether they believe it or not!

1. earth angel Susan profile image61
      earth angel Susanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Amen, sister!  As a child of God you are also very blessed and highly favored!

6. walkingwithhim profile image73
    walkingwithhimposted 5 years ago

Life. I woke up and was able to get out of bed. For some that isn't an option. God's blessings can be in taking a good breath and feeling another heart beat......and seeing the sun rise another day.

7. whittwrites profile image78
    whittwritesposted 5 years ago

A word, a sentence, a picture. I am inspired by many things. Each day is different

8. profile image0
    whowasposted 5 years ago

Knowing my phylogeny and thus rejoicing in my kinship with all living things.

working