jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What meaningful day in your life would you want to capture as a play, book or mo

1. Kenna McHugh profile image87
    Kenna McHughposted 5 years ago

What meaningful day in your life would you want to capture as a play, book or movie?

http://my.earthlink.net/article/ent?gui … ca0a1f88aa

2. tglowv profile image85
    tglowvposted 5 years ago

It would be hard to pick just one day. I would make a movie about my relationship with my fiancee. It would definitely be a romantic comedy!

3. chef-de-jour profile image97
    chef-de-jourposted 5 years ago

The day a long lost friend turned up on my doorstep one chilly November night in deepest darkest north England, beaming an Australian smile that was golden and warm. She had butter blonde hair,  tight jeans, a denim jacket and one request : that I make her a pot of tea and let her stay the night. How could I refuse after an absence of nearly ten years?
    How did you find me I asked?
    She'd kept my parent's phone number all that time, 'just in case' we ever got back together again.
    I knew that night my life as a carefree single bloke was changed forever! The following April I followed her back to Australia and later that year our first boy was born - in Scotland!
    To me now this really does seem like a dream but I'd love to make a short film, say 10 minutes worth, and concentrate on me trying to make a pot of tea nervous as hell with this gorgeous long lost flame sitting right next to me. Talk about Venus conjunct Pluto in Scorpio!!!

1. Kenna McHugh profile image87
      Kenna McHughposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I like it, make the short film!

working