jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What feeds your love of writing?

1. ladeda profile image61
    ladedaposted 5 years ago

What feeds your love of writing?

2. deskjockywriter profile image67
    deskjockywriterposted 5 years ago

My love of writing is fed by the desires and ability to express my self and to bring someone else into an emotion spark or new thought process. I like to tease the mind and involve others when possible.  I continue to grow and build my writing skills and feel that this can only happen with continued efforts to write on a daily basis.

3. GoodLady profile image92
    GoodLadyposted 5 years ago

It's my gift.  It's given to me every day.

4. KarlawithaK profile image65
    KarlawithaKposted 5 years ago

Reading and observing. The more I read and observe life, the more I want to write about it. It generally leads to questions and the process is started, over and over.

5. profile image0
    ExoticHippieQueenposted 5 years ago

I love the power of using ANY words in ANY combination in ANY format on ANY topic.  Such freedom is exhilarating, and constantly inspires me to draw ideas from anything around me, as well as the emotions that occur within me.

6. KristenN4Boys profile image65
    KristenN4Boysposted 5 years ago

Life's experiences, specifically, my kids AND humor feed my love of writing. Raising 4 boys along with now living with my fiance' and his two kids definitely makes life a little chaotic and "a tad" (ha!) stressful. If I couldn't find the humor in some of life's typical annoying occurances, then I'd go crazy.

My daddy had a great sense of humor. (he passed in 1994) I hope my writing makes him proud. smile

working