Which ereader is better among kindle, kobo, nook etc.

1. callmelife profile image69
    callmelifeposted 5 years ago

Which ereader is better among kindle, kobo, nook etc.

2. CatsPage profile image76
    CatsPageposted 5 years ago

From my research and what I hear people saying about their e readers,  all of them offer different features or have pros and cons of what they are capable of.  One may have better wi fi and another may have the better screen type.   And the newer ones have internet and apps and are like computers.   So they are more than just e readers.  I have a kindle, just for reading.  Isn't that what an e reader is for, to read?  So it really is a matter of choice, I think, not that one is better than the other.

3. alisharenee profile image84
    alishareneeposted 5 years ago

Out of the three you mentioned I would say that the Kindle is the best option.  I recently purchased a Kindle Fire and I love it.  It has WiFi which allows me to multitask.  It sort of condenses a tablet and an e-reader into one.  If you're looking for something that is strictly for e-books there are other versions of the Kindle that you can also look into.  When I went to purchase my Kindle I also checked out the Nook, but overall I went with the Kindle because it had more features that met my needs.