Do you read comic, comic books and/or graphic novels? Which ones do you like?

1. Cardia profile image94
    Cardiaposted 5 years ago

Do you read comic, comic books and/or graphic novels? Which ones do you like?

I'm currently reading 'Y: The Last Man" and I've read a good few in my time.

Do you have any favourites? They can include comic strips that are found in magazines or newspapers smile I also love Peanuts, Baby Blues, Curtis and Dennis the Menace.

2. NicholasA profile image77
    NicholasAposted 5 years ago

I have been reading comics since I was nine years old (going on 30) and I have read a lot. I have many graphic novels that include Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, and X-Men. Some are not as mainstream such as Samurai: Heaven and Earth, Scud the Disposable Assassin, Sin City, and Supernatural.
    What I have in single issue form is quite long but currently I order online Nightwing, Scarlet Spider, and Tarot Witch of the Black Rose. My favorite titles I have include Nigthwing, Batman, The Question, Blue Beetle, and Captain Marvel (both Mar-Vell and Genis-Vell). I have to admit that some stories from the 80's and 90's were written better than they are today. Also the super crossover, universe changing, re-booting everyone six months to a year is getting old. There was a crisis in the 80's with DC, then another in 2005 and it has just been a constant thing since for the past seven years. Continuity is completely gone and everything is just "erased".

working