jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How much are comic books worth if they are from 1975 and they are in great condi

1. Entourage_007 profile image86
    Entourage_007posted 7 years ago

How much are comic books worth if they are from 1975 and they are in great condition?

I have a few antique comic books (vintage). They are from 1975, and they include iron man as well as the first version of many of the first comics.  I was wondering how much these would be worth?  I have a lot of them, some of them are covered in plastic, untouched. 

All of the comic books that I have are 1976 comic books or older.  Is there a website that could help me answer these questions that caters to rare comic book collections?

2. cascoly profile image61
    cascolyposted 7 years ago

depends on the cOmic and the condition - i specialize in classics illustrated, so not sure about your superheros;  70's comics are considered bronze age, not rare or antiques, so prob'ly not high value

1. get a copy of overstreet comics guide that gives current prices

2. check if the comic is od on ebay or elsewhere to see what the going price really is [on ebay comics usually sell for 30-50% OF OVERSTEET VALUE.

3. sophieXshinigami profile image60
    sophieXshinigamiposted 7 years ago

If they're in really good condition, maybe 10 dollars. 70s comics aren't super rare or valuable yet, even popular names. I'd keep them, and maybe they'll be worth a lot more in another 20 years or so smile

4. The Reminder profile image77
    The Reminderposted 6 years ago

Depends. If you have key issues with first appearances of death of important characters it might be worth something big.

5. billdales profile image78
    billdalesposted 4 years ago

You can look that up on comicspriceguide. They are probably worth a few dollars if they are major characters or series. If you have comics from before 1969 they might be worth more, for they are silver age comics (1956-1969).