Holding up to something becomes difficult as it gets little older..

1. seeknfind profile image58
    seeknfindposted 5 years ago

Holding up to something becomes difficult as it gets little older..

let that be respect, money, love everything.. for eg.. the respect you earned from the people is difficult offcourse but once you earned it becomes difficult to maintain it.. earning money is too difficult but by your sheer hardwork, dedication you collect some amount but you cant keep up with it.. it just gone.. same thing with motivations, with love, responsitbility.. why the fear suddenly sets in, the fear of losing become so big that the energy begin to decline.. why.. why it has such a great influence.. I know not why.. do you??

2. MKayo profile image90
    MKayoposted 5 years ago

Greetings, seeknfind -

That is a really deep question. My personal belief is that we are designed to move in this direction. I'm getting into those later years myself and I see the things you mention happening to me. If we are indeed designed to move this way, then there must be something toward which we are to move, yes? Otherwise, the prospect of winding down to nothing in the future is just too terrible to contemplate.

3. Angie says profile image61
    Angie saysposted 5 years ago

You're right, sometimes fear gets in the way of everything.  I think if we question ourselves less and just proceed with our intentions then only good can come from it.  Some of the things I've feared the most have been the greatest experiences I've encountered.  We just have to get over the doubt and be who we are meant to be in all facets of life.