jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What motivates you to enhance your creative hubs?

1. agapsikap profile image70
    agapsikapposted 5 years ago

What motivates you to enhance your creative hubs?

I have submitted my first  hub but then the next time I sat on my chair and write another article it was like a total black-out. I cannot begin to write another.  Despite of so many subject rushing down on my  brain it seem like I got lost every time I wanted to start . Definitely there are millions of words to start a new hub.

2. dailytop10 profile image90
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

What topics are you familiar with? Parenting would suit you best based on your profile. But before you start writing a new hub, research for long-tail keywords first. It's a must if you aim to gain more traffic. Finding at least one main keyword and 3 sub keywords should be your goal. Use them naturally on your hub. The main keyword twice while the subs just once. Distribute them evenly and make sure your hub is at least 800 words long. But if you are here simply to have fun and share your ideas, forget everything I recently said. Simply write about the topics you love and enjoy your stay here on Hubpages. Good luck and God bless us all!

agapsikapposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you dailytop10. I will always put this in mind.

3. DDE profile image23
    DDEposted 5 years ago

I think of something unique or informative and try to make my hubs interesting in title and text.  If you have a passion for a certain topic then it is all yours to write about

agapsikapposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Ooops. Sorry for the very late response here, DDE!  I've been following you for how many weeks and I've seen enough of what you are trying to explain here. Its great to know. And thank you for giving me a hint.

working