jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is the funniest thing you have ever seen/done in public?

1. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 4 years ago

What is the funniest thing you have ever seen/done in public?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8058578_f260.jpg

2. ThompsonPen profile image79
    ThompsonPenposted 4 years ago

I once had a friend who dropped me off at another friend's house. They went to do something. When I came back out of the house, I went to their car, got in and realized that I had no idea who the driver was, and that it was not my friend's car. Feeling pretty embarrassed, I walked around the car, noticing the license plate which read - and I joke you not - "URSILLY".

sallybeaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I did something similar when I tried to open the car boot of a complete stranger because it was the same model and color car.  Highly embarrassing - thanks for sharing your funny moment ThompsonPen

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Years ago my husband and I were in a mall.  We were standing looking in the window of a cutlery store that was closed. A man came up and was standing beside me looking in the window as well.  But he wanted to see something and leaned in closer and hit his head so hard on the glass is just seemed to ring out and the entire pane of glass shook. He really whacked his head hard but then proceeded to stand there and pretend it did not happen and then walked away. He must have been really embarrassed but never said a word.

Me?  I walked off with someone else's grocery cart. leaving mine behind but the person called to me. I wanted to crawl in a hole. In my younger days I was easily embarrassed.  Not anymore!!  LOL

sallybeaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Ouch that must have been painful, I know because I hit a glass door in a cinema lobby which I did not realize was there.  Funny that it brings up that memory like that!.    I wonder whose shopping were the most interesting! - Ha, thanks for sharing.

working