What words would YOU use to describe Bill O'Reilly without actually using the wo

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

What words would YOU use to describe Bill O'Reilly without actually using the words?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8578155_f260.jpg

2. Ericdierker profile image57
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

Fascinating. I every now again see his face and click on it to hear his latest rant. Clearly he is vibrant and intelligent.
    Exhausting. How can anyone be so adamant about things. It just wears me out.
    Political. If I focused so much attention on what others were doing without actually being involved in their lives -- Yikes and Yuk!
    Funny.
    Extreme
    Rich
    Popular
    Hated

3. profile image0
    christiananrkistposted 4 years ago

douche bag. during the Bush reign he was saying how our economy was just fine (hard not to laugh at such bias) and a business owner called in and told him in what ways his business was hurting due to the economy. Bill tells him to get another job and hangs up on him. his show like many other politically based shows is all about entertainment and has complete bias towards the right. not that leftest don't do the same thing. they are just as bad. even for entertainment purposes, i don't believe that's anyway to treat people.the man does know how to get ratings for his show however

working