jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Any ideas on website themes?

1. myefforts profile image83
    myeffortsposted 4 years ago

Any ideas on website themes?

I plan to start a blog. I would appreciate if someone could suggest which wordpress theme would be suitable for such a blog having multiple articles. Your help is appreciated in this regard.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8600736_f260.jpg

2. Ericdierker profile image57
    Ericdierkerposted 4 years ago

I hope this question "gets legs" as I am in the same spot. My editor and publisher have content already but want some advice also.

Should we really "niche" it up and try to stick with one theme and attract on that, or attract readers and give them the variety they want? Probably something with both but that may dilute.

myeffortsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Alright ... let's wait and see how many legs it gets in this holiday season ...smile

3. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

It depends, myefforts. When you say, "multiple articles," you will have to decide what that means. Who do you want to attract? Having a theme means the articles should have a common thread that pulls your blog purpose together. Start with answering these questions: Who (readers), What (theme thread), and Why (what's the attraction and uniqueness of your blog).
    Do you just need a place for moving your HP articles? Okay then:
    MotleyCrewArticles
    TheMixedBag
    NoteWorthyIdeas

Good luck, I'll expect a commission. :-)

myeffortsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks much janshares for your valuable suggestions here. Readers and format are similar as on HP. No plans to move articles, HP is the best, just trying to do on parallel. I will try to pay your commission in the same coin when the time comes smile

2. janshares profile image97
      jansharesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome. :-)

working