jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Have you ever attempted or been part of a Guinness World record?

1. profile image59
    Ray Ray Gelfposted 4 years ago

Have you ever attempted or been part of a Guinness World record?

2. Nigham AFZAL profile image73
    Nigham AFZALposted 4 years ago

No! I didn't...but I wish so!!!
    ( My answer is too short so making it long... big_smile )

3. deecoleworld profile image81
    deecoleworldposted 4 years ago

No, I feel most of everything that has been done already. Plus I don't want to do anything gross or stupid or embarrassing for a title. I got too much pride and dignity for that, plus ain't no body got time for that wink

1. profile image59
      Ray Ray Gelfposted 4 years agoin reply to this

What if it wasn't any of those things. For example, most backflips in a row Ina minute. Life wouldn't be to bad with that title, you'd be basically half ninja.

2. deecoleworld profile image81
      deecoleworldposted 4 years agoin reply to this

backflips ... huh?? I can't even do a front flip .... it would be cool to watch though haha. LOL @ half ninja, wouldn't you rather be a full ninja

3. profile image59

Of course id rather be a full ninja. But on the slight chance I couldn't, I'd accept half hahah

4. deecoleworld profile image81

haha, half is the best disguise

4. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 4 years ago

I was part of a facebook group that was trying to resurrect a cancelled television show (Legend of the Seeker). They had the idea to beat the world record for most comments on a facebook post. At the time I think it was 1.1 million or something like that. They actually beat the record, but the leader of the group kept pushing off the submission because they wanted a sizable lead so we would hold the record for more than a day. Unfortunately, they couldn't keep up with the ever-rising record. I'm not sure if they ever made the submission because I left when the moderator refused to ever attempt a submission, even if the record only lasted a day.

1. deecoleworld profile image81

I liked that show!!!

2. profile image59

Sounds like the moderator was a douche. In the spirit of 'new' I'd like to submit a suggestion to the 'world', on hub 'record', to find a way to get hub in the books. Maybe become the first site to.. Yeah, nah, got nothing lol to be continued...

working