jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Is Hub a place to Spiritual awareness?

1. Sharonlee G profile image65
    Sharonlee Gposted 3 years ago

Is Hub a place to Spiritual awareness?

I attempt to spread peace, healing, and awareness through my poetry, art and photography.
    I do this on more than one site, but that means none of my spiritual blogs can be shared here?

I guess hubpages is not a suitable place to share what I offer.

Peace and Blessings for All

2. mothersofnations profile image77
    mothersofnationsposted 3 years ago

Unfortunately you cannot post duplicate information on any site, meaning you cannot place an article here and place the very same one elsewhere.
    Google (and other search engines) will eventually catch on (find it) and penalize you by removing it from their search engines. It has nothing to do with Hubpages - it refers to all sites (if I'm not mistaken, according to some personal research.)
    Frustrating, I know but it's also very understandable. Who wants to type in a specific search and find the same article over and over rather than locating different kinds of information on the same subjects. This is why the search engines penalize by making it unsearchable.
    I would at least give Hubpages a try. This is a great community, plenty of views and interaction, and you meet a lot of great, supportive people here, while also making money doing something you love.
    God bless you.

1. Sharonlee G profile image65
      Sharonlee Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, I didn't know that.

2. mothersofnations profile image77
      mothersofnationsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

No problem smile

working