Write at least two paragraphs describing the nature of this picture?

1. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

Write at least two paragraphs describing the nature of this picture?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/11852308_f260.jpg

2. profile image55
    readforinfoposted 3 years ago

This picture seems to be very old. It seems like this is the scene of a Mental Asylum and all these people are mentally ill. These have been called for an urgent assembly because someone has done a big blunder in the Asylum. These all are afraid as who is going to be punished.

In addition to this people in this picture also looks as if they are in imprisonment and have been called for an assembly by the authority of jail. It looks like these all are afraid of this assembly and discussing about what would be going to happen there.

3. Bruno Stacci profile image59
    Bruno Stacciposted 3 years ago

This picture has started a voice in my head, the voice of my grandmother. It speaks to me of that terrible time in history when many of the faces and names she knew, like these unsuspecting souls pictured above, were transported, stripped and received a shaven head before being given a hot shower and clean clothing. The young woman clasps her hand to her chest and I can imagine that trusting soul perhaps musing that maybe they are wrong to judge the Nazi regime so harshly.

The fate that awaited them my grandmother believed, would have found them unable to comprehend the nightmare they were about to go through. Maybe the next shower would be their last. I remember those teachings, not repeated to fill my nights with horror, but to ensure that coming generations were able to recognize the evil that men are capable of.

working