jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do you watch/read Game of Thrones? Who is your favorite character?

1. kevin murphy-87 profile image82
    kevin murphy-87posted 3 years ago

Do you watch/read Game of Thrones? Who is your favorite character?

If you watch the show or read the books then you'll know it's a tough question to answer! Please give a good reason.

2. j Warren profile image60
    j Warrenposted 3 years ago

Ned Stark was my favourite for his part. Such a sad way for a great character and famous actor to depart.

kevin murphy-87posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I agree. Ned was brilliant. It was a shame to see that qualities like loyalty and compassion were the result of his downfall.

3. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

I watch the show but haven't read the books, and my favorite character is Tyrion Lannister. He suffered plenty in his lifetime, and managed to stay compassionate AND retain his intellect and a healthy respect for the carnal pursuits. He's actually the most decent character I've seen so far on the series. And he's got a charming wit which I like very much!

kevin murphy-87posted 3 years agoin reply to this

So far i have only watched the show but i plan on getting stuck in to the books soon. Tyrion Lannister is my favorite also. He has a good heart. There is so much to every character that it's hard to decide. I can't wait for the new series to come out

4. profile image0
    Mel92114posted 3 years ago

Ned Stark was just absolutely awesome. Hated to see him go! *Still not over it*

Tyrion Lannister is my favorite character. His uphill battles and struggles have made him this man with fierce determination, wit, charm, no-nonsense attitude and demeanor, unapologetic, clever, and cunning yet caring. His depth makes him fascinating to me.

working