I am new to affliate tell me how to create blog and how to get more traffic?
1. A good start would be to create a blog on http://tumblr.com
2. Choose a pre-made theme, then save
3. Sign up for affiliate programs such as on Amazon and Ebay
4. Fill out their forms
5. Copy their HTML codes that you will receive
6. Paste these HTML codes into the HTML section of your Tumblr blog, under "Customize"
7. Click Save.
8. On your blog you now may have advertisements of Amazon and ebay products. Each time a user clicks on these banners, you get paid a little. Just remember that you should select which products you want to advertise prior to this.
by Jamie Brock7 years ago
How do you create a free press release in order to get more traffic to your blog?You commented on someones hub and said that creating a free press release will help increase blog traffic so I'm just curious about how to...
by Cassandra Kuthy3 years ago
So I am debating on sticking with hubpages and I am wondering what my best form of action would be. My website has been slowly doing better since I dedicated many of my crafting and crocheting posts there. I...
by Joseph Attard7 years ago
Has a Blog a bigger chance of being seen, i.e. attracts more traffic than a HubPage?In what way can a Blog help a HubPage traffic-wise? Does one need a Blog to direct traffic to his hubpages? That's 3...
by slay paninaro8 years ago
can somebody help me how toearn some money using hubs, blogs and sites.thank you
by nadp7 years ago
Which will give me more traffic and exposure for content articles about my network marketing...business - an individual blog on wordpress or articles on hubpages? The blog is new, with no followers as yet. I...
by durgyy6 years ago
What are the steps to get traffic which will convert into lead or Sale ?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.