Which will give me more traffic and exposure for content articles about my netwo

1. nadp profile image76
    nadpposted 8 years ago

Which will give me more traffic and exposure for content articles about my network marketing...

business - an individual blog on wordpress or articles on hubpages?  The blog is new, with no followers as yet.  I already have a fairly high hub score  - I guess my traffic is okay, but not high.  Google analytics shows that almost 50% of my traffic comes from search engines.

2. Edweirdo profile image84
    Edweirdoposted 8 years ago

One of the great benefits of HubPages is that it gets "preferential treatment" from Google - a hub published here automatically has more Google "juice" than a new blog...

You may want to use HubPages to promote traffic to your blog! Create a hub here and add a link to additional unique content on your blog where visitors can read more about your topic!

3. content profile image69
    contentposted 7 years ago

I would also do some article promotion as well...   Since you are writing articles anyway, you might as well get the most bang for your buck.  When you submit the articles to other websites, put links back to your blog and your hubpages.
    I have a hub explaining article submission services here:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/article-submission-service
    which will give you some more information.

working