jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

I have enjoyed writing my five Hubs. I am most happy with this site. I'm ready t

1. profile image68
    NuJazzposted 3 years ago

I have enjoyed writing my five Hubs. I am most happy with this site. I'm ready to make money.

I have completed five Hubs, Hubpages congratulated me. What's next. I want to continue. I love it. I want to make money please give me tips on making money. I want to write a book. How do I start?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 3 years ago

First of all you need a Google Adsense Account to earn from any of the Hub Pages Earnings Program.

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/maki … y-HubPages

If you have an Adsense account elsewhere, use your publisher ID here.  If  not, you are going to need more than 5 hubs, more like 20 and be with HP for at least a month, if not longer before you apply.

if you have your own Amazon Associate account, you can earn from Amazon directly if you have any sales.

3. chaitanyasaivb profile image76
    chaitanyasaivbposted 3 years ago

Even, I have completed my five hubs, and thinking of writing more. But, To earn something from our hubs, we need to have a google adsense account, which requires a minimum of 20 hubs, to review our hub account. Even, I am thinking of writing more hubs, to get an adsense account with in short time.

4. tiagodamiao profile image80
    tiagodamiaoposted 3 years ago

Well you can earn with the Hub Ad program even with less than five hubs, but it's only a little.
    With the Google Adsense Program you can earn when you have more than 20 hubs.

Hope it's help.

1. LindaSmith1 profile image61
      LindaSmith1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Incorrect answer!  You can only earn from Hub Pages earnings program if you have Adsense Account.

One way to earn here without adsense is if you are affiliate with Amazon, CJ Junction, Link Share, etc. if you make sales.

2. tiagodamiao profile image80
      tiagodamiaoposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Oh i didn't knew that! Thanks for the explanation LindaSmith1. I'm still new here on HubPages.

working