If Diane Sawyer were to interview you for an hour, what is the story you'd want

1. Billie Kelpin profile image87
    Billie Kelpinposted 3 years ago

If Diane Sawyer were to interview you for an hour, what is the story you'd want to tell?

So imagine your story is to be told by Diane Sawyer or maybe on a long segment of "Story Corps" on NPR, what is the story you'd want to tell; the message you'd want to leave; the questions you'd like to be asked?  What questions do you wish your children would ask you?  What do you wish they wanted to know?  How much of this story is the content of what you are writing?  Where do you reveal yourself the most?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12352507_f260.jpg

2. Dreamlin profile image72
    Dreamlinposted 3 years ago

I'd like to talk about how NJ Supreme Court judges involve in a fraud cover up, and help unlicensed lawyer escape the state prosecution. Stories like this are often overlooked by the news media, and this is my personal account, wild but true. To read the full story, please go to: http://dreamlin.hubpages.com/hub/Reversal-of-Destiny
    Every day, millions Americans across the country encounter discrimination and injustice. They are full of anger, despair, and helplessness. Their legal rights are trampled by unethical lawyers, judges and law enforcement agencies. Those legal professionals believe they are above the law. Ordinary citizens dare not challenge their authority. The fact is: nobody is above the law, even the prestigious judges must follow the Code of Judicial Conduct, or else they would be disciplined. Sadly, very few people have the awareness.
    Nowadays, the general public no longer trusts the government. They lose faith in the judicial system. I want to make public of my story, and tell the citizens of this land that there is a way to fight against the corruption and injustice in this country. Not with violence or profanity, but with strategy and facts.
    Responsible reporters should expose the wrongdoings of the legal professionals, so that they will think twice before they take bribe to cover up a crime, and send innocent people thru a man made hell. In a courtroom, I witness Supreme Court Judges abuse their power to shield criminals from prosecution. My win in the Small Claims shows the masses that wealth and supremacy can’t replace the truth. I hope my story can breathe some much needed fresh air to the troubled world we are living in, and make it a better place for everyone. Hope is everywhere. We have to seek it to realize its existence. We ought to speak up and media should do their share of spreading the knowledge. News is not entertainment. It's a reality we face daily. Any change won't come easily, but it needs to start somewhere.

working