jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What inspires you to write when you're feeling "stuck"?

1. crackerjack9 profile image72
    crackerjack9posted 2 years ago

What inspires you to write when you're feeling "stuck"?

I would like to write at least one article or blog post a day. Sometimes ideas just come to me. Other times, I can't seem to string enough words together to form a sentence. How do you inspire yourself to write when you really don't want to?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12495517_f260.jpg

2. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

read the magazines and newspaper, these places give me more ideas what to write

crackerjack9posted 2 years agoin reply to this

great idea...thanks!

3. thranax profile image54
    thranaxposted 2 years ago

I normally just answer questions here and in similar places or comment on others works until im fully exhausted and its around 3 am, then I tend to get an excellent idea that keeps me up till 5am then im passed out till the following afternoon.

What I suggest for people running into being "stuck" is to spend time just creating ideas and making a schedule so you don't have to "freelance" every hub, post, etc - you have a "roadmap" to follow and if school taught you anything at all, it taught you how to do what assignments are handed to you regardless if you want to do them or not!

~thranax~

crackerjack9posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yes, answering questions here and on other sites could be a great idea for coming up with topics!

working