jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Authors! What are the best resources you have used during your self-publishing j

1. ElvisaM profile image80
    ElvisaMposted 2 years ago

Authors! What are the best resources you have used during your self-publishing journey?

Are you a published author? What services did you end up paying for? Are there services you would recommend to other authors? What advice do you have for a novice?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12884320_f260.jpg

2. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

I did not pay for services for my first several books that were published, the publisher did.
    For my later self-published books on Amazon, I did hire an editor. Have used the services of a graphic artist before. Worked with one audio book creator for my anthology "Humanity's Edge", but the audio book sales were not worth the expense.

1. ElvisaM profile image80
      ElvisaMposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Who was your publisher? If you don't mind answering that.

3. ElvisaM profile image80
    ElvisaMposted 2 years ago

I self-published both my novels and used Amazon and CreateSpace. Great resource to get your book out there and get honest reviews is StoryCartel.com Another great page is Fiverr.com where you can get an eBook cover made for $5!!!! Canva.com- makeyour own eBook cover, banner, etc all for free! Also, download Grammerly and it will show you mistakes you may make while using Word.

working