jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Can anyone tell me who is interested in poems, one shot stories, or fictions?

1. Jasmine Rubiano profile image61
    Jasmine Rubianoposted 18 months ago

Can  anyone tell me who is interested in poems, one shot stories, or fictions?

I actually mean do you guys like compiled poems and stories???

2. tamarawilhite profile image90
    tamarawilhiteposted 18 months ago

Poems have very limited appeal in the West unless you're song writing.
    Stories have more attraction, especially compared to full length books. The challenge though is getting paid for it, since fan fiction for nearly every fictional universe are free.

Jasmine Rubianoposted 18 months agoin reply to this

However, I'm not living in the West, I live in East

3. Julie Nou profile image59
    Julie Nouposted 18 months ago

I don't "compile", in a way like getting poems from another and collects it. I write them by myself... Actually, few years ago, before I deleted almost all of my hubs here, I have a Shakespearean style poem that I have posted it here.

Jasmine Rubianoposted 18 months agoin reply to this

What I mean is, my own compliation of poems, like I wrote a new poem, my own poem then another and another and compile it to become a book.

2. Julie Nou profile image59
      Julie Nouposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Well, honestly, poem is like art gallery - only people who have the same passion goes to it. I dont  want 2 discourage U on writing poems by saying that. In fact, I want 2 encourage U writing what you are passionate about regardless of whatever comes

4. Qmarpat profile image71
    Qmarpatposted 14 months ago

Glimmer-train.com, they have writing contests and workshops. Many cities have poetry centers, or writing centers.

working