A newbee here

1. profile image60
    Writer wannabeeposted 14 months ago

A newbee here

Hey everyone.. I need some introduction to this site as I am really new and unexperiences. I am really passionate about blog writing (not stories) and want to know how to apply this here. Thankss

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image83
    Kathleen Cochranposted 14 months ago

You are certainly welcomed here, but HubPages is articles not blogging.  Look through some of the best hubs and you'll get a feel for this place and if it is right for you.  Good luck!

3. fpherj48 profile image75
    fpherj48posted 14 months ago

Newbee,  If you are indeed serious about being a member here~~First of all, take heed of what Kathleen has said.  This is not a blogger's site.  It is a site for aspiring writers, freelance writers, published writers and those with goals and intentions for writing in general.
    If you feel you need some introduction, go back to your profile page, choose a profile photo and INTRODUCE yourself to us.  Write a brief bio of information about yourself.  Begin the process properly.
    Then seek out the Learning center and READ.  It will tell you everything you need to know to get started as a writer here at HP.
    If you want to stay here for the purpose intended....Good Luck.  Blogging is NOT the purpose why this site exists......
    also......the word you want is "Inexperienced," not unexperiences....

working