What sentence might you have said today that is unique in the whole wide world?

1. KatyWhoWaited profile image60
    KatyWhoWaitedposted 9 months ago

What sentence might you have said today that is unique in the whole wide world?

I've always been fascinated by utterances that likely are totally unique in the world and probably have not been uttered by any other human that day! Mine today is,"Just keep your'thank you' rock in your new tin box until you can find a better use for it." BG: Weeks ago, There happened to be a rock on my desk.  My husband had been especially helpful that day, so I took a magic marker and wrote "Thank you" on the rock and left it on HIS desk.Today we were at a closeout sale and he bought a cute little tin box. When we got home, I put the rock inside the new box and uttered that sentence.Yours?

2. MizBejabbers profile image90
    MizBejabbersposted 9 months ago

I just have to answer this, and I hope you're not too disappointed. I'm a legal editor and I worked all  morning hard away at my desk editing and comforming legislative acts for publication. Now, I should be able to come up with something really unique, don't cha think? The only thing I said today out of the ordinary was when I sat down to lunch. "I just love bean chips."

Explanation, I have to be gluten free, and I get tired of potato chips and corn chips.  I've discovered chips made out of beans. The chips come in black bean, white bean, and pinto bean. My favorite is the sour cream white bean chips I buy in the health foods department of my local drug store.

3. KatyWhoWaited profile image60
    KatyWhoWaitedposted 9 months ago

I'll buy that one! That IS a unique sentence, maybe not in places that have bean chips, but certainly where there aren't any!  And now I'll be off to find some!

working