jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

why are we helping ourselves lose our jobs

1. profile image44
    ppascualposted 7 years ago

chinese made products, thats what it is!!! let us start buying american made products , it just makes sense. We may pay more but it helps us keep work here. We may want to buy it cheaper ,but if we continue to do so , we will not be able to buy it either if we do not have our jobs

1. prettydarkhorse profile image66
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

people are living for the moment, why will people buy more expensive products if they are limited in their finances,

2. wychic profile image92
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Then what about the jobs for the Chinese people? Something tells me there's a little more competition for them tongue.

Okay, I can't say much...I'm one of the people who tends to pull money back into the country almost as much as I spend it on items from without.

1. Petra Vlah profile image60
      Petra Vlahposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Except for food I am not buying anything; not American, not Chinese, not blessings from the moon.

What will Chinese people do? Their business. What will American economy do without my contribution? Just what I did without the contribution of the big business. This time is everybody for themselves

3. livewithrichard profile image83
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

We're too tied into a global economy to ever return manufacturing jobs back to America. We need to innovate and create new manufacturing opportunities.

working