jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Here are some stories written from a friend of mine. Please support.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

They were written by you.

1. debbieraken profile image60
      debbierakenposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Nop they were written by a friend of mine. LOL

2. recommend1 profile image74
    recommend1posted 6 years ago

self - publicing in the forums is against the rules - you are likely to get a good smack if you do  smile

You can put one up in the hub help section for people to comment on the style, format etc - but just advertising is not allowed.

Ok thanks. Is there any place i give my links of my stories to anywhere? Any suggestions? That will get me good traffic. smile

1. wilderness profile image99
        wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Try this hub:
        http://hubpages.com/hub/Google-Algorith … -Your-Hubs

You can also search HubPages for other hubs about backlinks.  You might tweet it or put it on your facebook.

Hey there thanks. So i can just leave my links there and asked for support. No one will start to kick me out or something?

1. wilderness profile image99
            wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

No.  The link is to a hub written about how to backlink your own hub.  You seem to be asking about how to backlink (leaving a link somewhere else that points to your own hub); this hub is a tutorial about how to do it and some suggestions as to where you might put links.

There is a good deal of information on how to get traffic to your hubs; it is just a matter of studying up on the subject.  Search the forums and hubs for information on getting traffic, SEO, Keywords, backlinking, etc.  There is also good information in the learning center (link at the bottom of this screen).

working