- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Books & Novels
THE EARTHS CHILDREN Saga- Final Book, The Land of Painted Caves
Jean M Auel announced final Earth's Children novel
Many millions of fans of popular Jean M Auel´s prehistoric Earth´s Children series are already 8 years impatiently waiting for final novel to be published. Recently was announced, that the last book, The Land of Painted Caves, will be published in March 2011, so faithful readers have to wait just a little bit more to find out what will happen next in their favorite Ice Age epic story.
These very interesting novels have sold more than 45 million copies around the world, and there are several very good reasons why Auel´s novels are so popular among the many.
Earths Children Series on Amazon.com :
Have you ever wanted to time travel in the dawn of modern humanity, in mysterious Ice Age 35.000 years ago, when world was still wild and untamed ?
You can certainly experience such time travel with Jean Auel´s Children´s series. Altough author of these very interesting books used a lot of fiction in creating the plot of her series, she has done a very detailed research based on Ice Age artefacs found that helped her to create very alive story about everyday life of our ancestors.
The point of every book is to transfer us to new dimensions, to create for us new worlds that we can explore and easily understand, where we can become one with main character(s) , co-create this imaginary world with them, feel their feelings, gain new experiences and learn with them wisdom of life. In order they really become part of ourselves, book needs to be very alive.
Jane M Auel certainly has written such books. The dimension in what her readers are transferred is real, magical, passionate and trully alive. No matter how big is percentage of author`s personal imagination involved in the plot, she really has ability to lead her readers in the Ice Age, and readers truly live the life of our ancestors together with main characters - Ayla and Jondalar.
Ayla and Jondalar are very symbolic characters, they are like Adam and Eve or human gods of the Ice Age . They are brave, highly intelligent, adventurous, wise, inventive, multi-talented, spiritual, passionate - their thirst for life and knowledge is incredible. In spite many difficult life challenges, they never start to seek the truth and the deeper purpose of life.
Through the characters of Ayla and Jondalar, one touches the destiny of so many people living in that time - all their hopes and pains, all their visions for future. While following their steps through the prehistoric Europe reader can be fully inspired with their passion and gratitude for gift of life in spite difficult situations they need to face. Souls of readers easily attune with adventures they face, desires they have, wisdom they gain.
Buy Kindle Edition -Jean M. AUEL - The Land of Painted Caves here:
Pre-order new novel The Land of Painted Caves here:
(from excellent Jean M. Auel epic saga The Earths Children )
Pre-order Jane Auel The Land of Painted Caves:
What Happened in Earth´s Children Saga ?
- Book 1, The Clan of the Cave Bear. 5-year-old Ayla, from some Cro-Magnon tribe is adopted by members of Neanderthal´s tribe (the clan of the Cave Bear) after she became orphan after an earthquake. Even Ayla is very young child, she is completely different then members of Cave Bear. Her behavior, instincts, brain power make her life very challenging while she is struggling to adjust to the customs of clan. In spite of the many problems and prejudices she has to face, she becomes healer of the clan. At the end she is forced to leave the clan and her son (who is half Neanderthal - half Cro-Magnon)
- Book 2, The Valley of Horses, Ayla is living on her own in a valley, accompanied with the foal and cave lion whom she tamed. Whilst Ayla is experiencing life on her own, and desiring to meet her own people (Cro-magnons), her wish is on the way to be fulfilled: handsome and adventurous Jondalar and his brother Thonolan are on a journey, travelling to gain new experiences. Thonolan wants to follow a river Danube; Jondalar is accompanying him because he doesn't want to marry his ex-girlfriend . Cave lion Baby accidentally kills Thonalan and injures Jondalar, Ayla saves Jondalar`s life and heals him. Jondalar lives with her in the cave for many months, teaches her to speak....and passionate relationship between them starts.
- Book 3, The Mammoth Hunters, Ayla and Jondalar spend winter with a tribe called the Mamutoi - the Mammoth Hunters where Ayla gets additional teaching from shaman who helps her to explore her spiritual powers. Ayla is developing new friendships and have choice of new love-relationship with dark-skinned Ranek who adores her. At the end, she has to choose between Ranek who offers her pleasent life in the Mamutoi tribe who highly respect her and her talents and Jondalar, who offers her unknown future somewhere far in the Ice Age Europe.
- Book 4 , The Plains of Passage. where Ayla and Jondalar travel through the Ice Age Europe while meeting various human tribes and learning their customs. They are on the way back to Jondalar´s homeland.
- Book 5, The Shelters of Stone, Jondalar brought Ayla back to his tribe, and Ayla recognizes Ayla gives birth to her daughter, Jonayla. Ayla is adjusting to the new life, very far from her home. Altough she is finally with "her own people", her past life with Neanderthals (especially the fact she had the son with the member of her old tribe) causes her new challenges.
- Book 6 will be called The Land of the Painted Caves, and is due to be published, it speaks about further challenges in Ayla`s life while living with Jondalar´s people, taking care about her daughter and receiving further spiritual training that will give her important position in her new tribe. .
Earth`s Children Audio Books:
Read Books on Kindle Reading Device: Buy on Amazon.com:
Magic of Jane M Auels Novels
Maybe the biggest value of Jane Auel´s book is way how she described our ancestors - they are definitely not wild creatures with low intelligence, on the contrary: they are very much alike us today, except they live in different life-circumstances and due to that they face different survival challenges.
Jane M Auel also has done her very best to present similarities and differences between Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons on the way we can easily relate to the both to them. Her approach is based on her many years extensive research of the newest archaeological findings that include anthropological and forensic scientific findings as well. In her novels she bridged and healed more prejudices people have about Neanderthals then any of human scientists have done.
Many people have very big problem to accept prehistoric human ancestors, because of deep inner fears and shame that they could be animal-like. It is not healthy for the future of one intelligent race to deny the part of its past, especially the part on which we can be only proud of. While knowing that we are beings who need myths and symbols to help us overcome deep prejudices and fears, Jane M Auel is using powerful story-telling healing tools to lead our minds on the level where we can easily and unconditionally resonate with the truths about our ancestors, stop denial and start to accept them with love, respect and gratitude. This is certainly the highest ethical value of her novels and the very good reason why people love them so much, and why anyone should read them . This certainly explains the secret why readers patiently wait for so many years for new book to be published - Auel´s novels created timeless love for humanity that clearly whispers through her words.
Pre-order Jean M Auels last book:
Pre-order Kindle edition of The Land of Painted Caves
My Hub About Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons:
- HUMAN ANCESTORS - NEANDERTHALS & CRO-MAGNONS - Roots...
Neanderthal child from Gibraltar Let us travel back in time few hundred thousand years ago to meet our ancestors, Neanderthals, who were the most recent archaic humans who inhabited Eurasia from around...
Amazing Photos of Cerovac Caves in my Hub:
- AMAZING UNDERGROUND WORLD of CEROVACKE CAVES - Croa...
Cerovacke caves, Velebit, Croatia Have you ever walked through the underground and visited the beautiful world of caves? It is breathtaking . One enters in the world of sacred dreams and pure natural magic,...
My other book reviews:
- RICHARD BACH, ILLUSIONS and Reluctant Messiah - Book...
. One of my favorite books is certainly
- After THE SECRET Comes THE POWER - New Book
- THE SECRET BEFORE THE SECRET - Seth Books
. Almost 20 years ago I started to read books from Jane Roberts, and for first time I found out the fact that we are creators of our material reality. Although in my heart I recognized that as a truth, my...
- The Little Prince - Book review
. . One of the best spiritual books ever written for me is The Little Prince by Antoint de Saint-Exupery. Although is usually sold as book for children, it is nevertheless book for adults, because more...