7 Steps to Choosing the Perfect Air Purifier
Austin Air Healthmate - #1 HEPA Air Purifier in the World
The Steps to Choosing a Perfect Air Purifier
Too many people get the raw end of the deal when they buy an air purifier. Either they had unrealistic expectations, the air purifier did not perform as advertised, or in many cases they had no idea which air purifier would best address their need.
These are the 7 basic steps you should follow when addressing your indoor air quality (iaq) needs:
1.) Identify your need.
- You need to know exactly what problem you are trying to solve. Solving a mold problem requires different technology than reducing asthma irritation in the air. Knowing your problem helps you to set proper expectations.
2.) Educate yourself about the problem and its causes.
- Some problems have multiple contributing factors. You need to know what they all are.
3.) Educate yourself on Air Purification technology
- You need to know what types of technology are available on the market. You need to know the pros and cons of each type of technology and how combinations of these technologies best fit together.
4.) Define your expectations for an Air Purifier Solution
- You need to know what you are looking for in an air purifier when you start looking at options available in the market place
5.) Establish your budget
- You need to set a realistic budget that will enable you to get an air purifier that meets your needs. The comparison charts we have made available will help you figure out fair market value for your expectations.
6.) Test several Air Purifier Options from your short list.
- Companies give you a 30-60 day money back guarantee on their air purifiers. This gives you the opportunity to test before you settle on an option. You are investing in long-term air quality solutions. Take the time to test the products you are interested in.
7.) Buy your Air Purifier
- Now that you have tested several options, settle on an air cleaning system and make your purchase.