How To Clean Walls
Its is common in our homes specially families having small kids that the walls are often dirty. It is the favorite hobby of kids to color the walls or make them dirty in some way or the other.
But if you act a little cleverly you don't have to waste too much money on cleaning services rather you should learn to clean your walls yourself regularly so that they never get over spoiled.
Clear, daily cleaning of your walls will sustain them looking cool and fresh and detain the need for a greater cleaning.
It is necessary that you should know to clean your walls in your home methodically. Your entire house will feel refreshed and clean when you have clean your walls.
In four simple steps you can clean your walls:
- You can ever find on your walls a layer of dust. This dust gets posited on the surface and creates stains. The dust particles sometimes mix with oil slops that are very hard to clean. Therefore, you must remove the dirt frequently, so that it does not accumulate and destroy the glory of your walls. The dirt can be removed by using a piece of cloth, dust rag or vacuum cleaner.
- You can also take the strong mixture of vinegar and water to clean the stains and dust from the walls. Vinegar is a natural sanitizer that teases the stains and makes them detachable. Thus, you can clean your wall and wall tiles with a soft piece of cloth and vinegar solution.
- Furthermore, you can clean your walls with aid of glass cleaners. It is a chemical of stain-remover that is sprinkled on the walls to take away the stains. You can drop the glass cleaner on the wall and clean the water and oil stains with aid of a paper towel.
- You have to keep the tiles of the wall dry in order to keep their shine because the dry walls are facile to clean and less flat to stubborn stains.
A Demonstration On How To Clean Walls
How to Clean Painted Walls
Two Main Painted Wall Cleaning Tips
The most significant things to keep in mind when you are cleaning your walls are:
- To remove the dry dirt and dust first
- Always clean your way ups your walls.
Always begin by cleaning your walls from the top to bottom. I know this appears counterintuitive, but water blotching on dirty walls is difficult to clean than water blotching on the clean walls.
Demonstration On How to Clean Painted Walls
Prepare The Room For Clean Walls
Before you turn over too deep into cleaning painted walls, do anything you can to make the entire procedure go a little more efficiently.
Begin by removing all mirrors, picture frames and shadow boxes, etc. Now, before washing of the walls, it is important to clean them. It just makes the entire process much easy.
Cleaning Supplies Needed
For cleaning your walls, you are going to need the following things:
- Two buckets
- Four clean cloths
- A duster
- Two dry towels
- Two rubber bands
- Cleaning solution
- Step stool if essential.
Start Cleaning Walls
Snatch one of your sponges, rinse it into your cleaning solution, and, initiating at the lower third of the wall, start rubbing.
Make sure you don not miss any of the stain. If you miss then they will appear when the wall becomes dry.
Begin at the bottom because it is much easier to eliminate drip signs from a clean wall than it is an unclean wall.
So when you are cleaning the upper one-thirds and water trickles down, it will be much easy way to wipe away.
Rinsing Clean Walls
After you have cleaned your first half of wall, instantly rinse it. Do this by dipping your second sponge into your second bucket or pail which contains the fresh warm water.
Pull out the sponge, ring it out in a right way, and slowly wipe off the cleaning solution to the wall. You may have to dip again your sponge a time or two times.
Drying Your Clean Wall
When the wall section has been rinsed and washed, instantly wipe it down with a piece of cloth from the batch you caught earlier.
When you have completed with washing and rinsing, dried the first half of the wall, then go to the middle section and do the same job and then move towards the top section.
I would stoutly recommend that, after you have completed your job and have shiny, bright and clean painted walls, you will definitely reward yourself
Any owner of the home will be proud of the exterior of the walls in her or his home when giving them the best care they deserve to maintain them appearing their best with at least one adult potable.
More Household Tips
- About Lassi And Some Lassi Recipes
Pakistani cuisine is as diverse as its people. Among the drinks or beverages consumed in Pakistan, lassi, is quite popular. It is a traditional Pakistani dairy beverage, originally from Punjab, made by...
- How To Cut Your Hair
At times when you go barbers shop you need to wait for your turn or when you call them for an appointment they will give you time for next month or so on. Whichever situation you face, both are very...
- Ultimate Sweet Tooth Recipes
Ingredients 125gm unsalted butter. 1 cup brown sugar. 1 teaspoon vanilla essence 1 egg 1 tablespoon milk 1 3/4 cup plain flour 1 tea spoon baking powder 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips (or you can break large...
- Pot Painting
As the name suggests, it is a hobby in which a person decorates clay pots and vases in various ways. It is a very interesting hobby as the results are often quite diverse (from what you expected!) and...
- How To Kill Flies
Proper cleanliness and maintenance are essential to get rid of flies. No doubt its the most irritating thing to have flies in home or somewhere you live. Luckily there are several methods through which...