Here are some ideas for finding Ironrites.
1. check on this hub, as sometimes people will say they have one for sale
2. check your local craigslist (this is where you get the best buys)
3. check eBay (but only for listings that are in your state -- to heavy and expensive to ship)
4. tell your friends that you are looking for one
5. check thrift stores, junk shops (it would be rare to find one here, but I have seen them in such places -- even in antique stores
Happy hunting, and let us know when you find one!