jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's the best place to get outdoor solar lights?

1. lender3212000 profile image74
    lender3212000posted 7 years ago

What's the best place to get outdoor solar lights?

2. aleida_77 profile image59
    aleida_77posted 7 years ago

Check out Home Depot or Lowes or your local home store. They shouldn't be too expensive, and they are really easy to set up.

3. SJSchafer profile image52
    SJSchaferposted 7 years ago

Sorry, but Home depot has a terrible selection of solar lights.  the best place is Amazon.com.  They have the lowest prices, and much more reliable reviews.  My main website also has an amazon astore, where you can buy them if you want.  My hub links to my site.

4. profile image55
    solarhomelightsposted 7 years ago

You may visit the Ebay.in site and search for Kumar Lights or visit the main site www.srisms.com for various solar light systems.

5. Lighting Guru profile image59
    Lighting Guruposted 7 years ago

I second Amazon.  They have a lot better selection that most home improvement stores.  If you check out Lowe's online, they have a good selection too, but they're also more expensive than Amazon.

6. profile image55
    SolarDeckLightsposted 7 years ago

As some one else mentions amazon might be one of the best place to purchase your outdoor solar lights. However solar lights can be found almost all over the Internet if you do a search for solar deck lights or outdoor solar lights.

An important thing to consider also is placement consequently it good to have a plan for the placement of your lights and in fact a whole lighting plan is great.

Getting good quality solar outdoor lights which is what you might be thinking of, is more related to the brands you purchase.  Some good brands to consider is Westinghouse, a company called firefly makes some exceptional solar outdoor globe lights which I personally love (don't confuse them with firefly magic). There are many other brands on the market so if you are interested to learn more contact me and I will direct you.