Where is the best place to purchase replacement windows for my home?

1. Ms Chievous profile image79
    Ms Chievousposted 7 years ago

Where is the best place to purchase replacement windows for my home?

Looking for a place that will not rip you off when purchasing windows.  Also looking for advice on which brands and prices are best

2. ultracutebot profile image73
    ultracutebotposted 7 years ago

I've never had to get something like this done, but usually Sears is a good reliable resource. Also, since Sears has a rewards program in which you can earn approximately 1% back on all your purchases which would certainly add up for replacement windows. Also, I'd try Lowes and or Home Depot.

3. Bruce Feierabend profile image81
    Bruce Feierabendposted 4 years ago

You've probably already bought the windows by now and I hope it went well but buying from big stores has it problems too. Salespersons aren't always the most knowledgeable to get you into the best window for your house. Best to check a consumer group like Angie's list for reputable contractors. Watch out for those that are tied in to just one window brand. They're going to sell you what they want to sell you.  Steer clear from anyone quoting you a really high price and then offering you a big discount if they can use your home as a show home. Wherever you go, educate yourself on replacement windows first.