jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the most durable and versatile food processor on the market these days?

1. Simone Smith profile image95
    Simone Smithposted 7 years ago

What is the most durable and versatile food processor on the market these days?

I'm looking for something that's still within reach for people on a budget... like myself @_@

2. profile image56
    cellconcreteposted 7 years ago

Durable, versatile, cheap - choose two smile But seriously, I've got a Phillips one and it's built like a tank. But if you go really cheap, you must ask yourself one question: will it blend? big_smile

3. Heuchera profile image79
    Heucheraposted 7 years ago

Love my versatile Cuisinart, for sure, and it's very durable.  True durability makes an initially higher capital outlay more affordable in the long run.  Something to consider:  a stand mixer with attachments can do many of the things that a food processor does (and vice versa), so if you're "gearing up," you may be able to avoid getting one or the other.

4. stugod profile image76
    stugodposted 7 years ago

In a down turn there is only one item you can not do without and that is a blender. For soups and broths it is a must. Fruit can be blended to create some amazing tastes and textures mixed with ice cream. Ps I just typed it my wife dictated it ha ha. Not really she is still working on boiling water.

5. bmukherjii profile image59
    bmukherjiiposted 6 years ago

I bought a Ninja Kitchen System few months ago. It helps me to knead dough for pizzas, breads, pretzels and cookies. It comes with 5 different attachments and it saves a lots of time. I think this is the best kitchen appliance I have ever acquired.