For a million reasons....
- When you take the time to plant flowers you not only have some mental down time but you also help the environment.
- Depending on the flowers you choose, they provide food for birds, bees and other animals.
- Flowers provide a place for beneficial insects to nest and feed.
- Flowers are beautiful to look at.
- Once the flowers have died and dried, you can save the seeds and share with friends to help spread the joy.
by Lisa Brown4 years ago
Do you enjoy planting flowers every year?
by Kathryn Leyland-Jones2 years ago
I don't mean the big joy's; children, your partner, your achievements. I mean the little joy, the small thing that makes you smile and love the world a little more.Here's a start : the moon. My heart...
by Rajan Singh Jolly6 years ago
Which moment gives you the most joy?
by Zsuzsy Bee7 years ago
Are you doing anything special to commemorate 'Earth Day'?
by whonunuwho5 years ago
What is the one act that you can do that gives you the greatest joy in your life?We all have one thing meaning the most in our lives and what is yours; the one greatest thing that means the most to you?
by NiaG6 years ago
Chocolate? Seeing the smile on your children's faces? Or perhaps writing. What gets you the next second?Sorry for those that already answered early. I had to move it to a forum. I never know what is forum worthy or a...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.