For a million reasons....
- When you take the time to plant flowers you not only have some mental down time but you also help the environment.
- Depending on the flowers you choose, they provide food for birds, bees and other animals.
- Flowers provide a place for beneficial insects to nest and feed.
- Flowers are beautiful to look at.
- Once the flowers have died and dried, you can save the seeds and share with friends to help spread the joy.
by Kathryn Leyland-Jones 4 years ago
I don't mean the big joy's; children, your partner, your achievements. I mean the little joy, the small thing that makes you smile and love the world a little more.Here's a start : the moon. My heart always leaps when I see the new moon in the arms of the old. A big full...
by Lisa Brown 6 years ago
Do you enjoy planting flowers every year?
by NiaG 8 years ago
Chocolate? Seeing the smile on your children's faces? Or perhaps writing. What gets you the next second?Sorry for those that already answered early. I had to move it to a forum. I never know what is forum worthy or a simple question.
by Rajan Singh Jolly 8 years ago
Which moment gives you the most joy?
by whonunuwho 7 years ago
What is the one act that you can do that gives you the greatest joy in your life?We all have one thing meaning the most in our lives and what is yours; the one greatest thing that means the most to you?
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|