How to choose the best security camera for your needs

1. Princessa profile image85
    Princessaposted 7 years ago

How to choose the best security camera for your needs

2. Nick M. profile image57
    Nick M.posted 7 years ago

I think it all comes down to how much computer experience you have.  Do you want a system that integrates the software into a touch screen, or do you prefer a more traditional solution where you install the control software on your own PC?  The integrated solution is definitely the easiest to use (The Lorex LW2702 is a good example of this kind of system), but not the most powerful. 

My personal bias is toward systems from companies like Logitech, where you just install the software on your own computer and control the cameras from there.  The logic is that if the software messes up, you don't have to replace the hardware, and vice versa.  Also, I far prefer using a mouse to control software than a limited touch interface.

Anyway, there's a good reason the Logitech 750e and 750i (the indoor version) are the best selling camera system products on Amazon as of this writing.  Most people seem to have pretty good experiences with them. 

I hope this helps, and let me know if there's anything else I can answer for you smile

3. profile image48
    broketposted 5 years ago

In fact, choose the suitable cameras in accordance with your requirments; This is the most important because different cameras have different applications and their performances are different