jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Where is your ideal place to live?

1. SherryDigital profile image60
    SherryDigitalposted 6 years ago

Where is your ideal place to live?

Where is your dream spot? What would your dream home be like? I want land to grow my own food and raise chickens, probably in the Pacific Northwest. OR I want to cruise through the canals of Europe by barge. I'll take either. Or both.

What do you fancy?

2. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 6 years ago

Anywhere with a temperate climate, good neighbors, and a trustworthy government.

SherryDigitalposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I hear that!

3. the clean life profile image79
    the clean lifeposted 6 years ago

Right where I live now after waiting 31 years to fulfill my dream. Near the ocean and Bay where you can smell the salt air when leaving the house and the Ocean and bay right up the street smile I have all I want now!!

4. T15 profile image63
    T15posted 6 years ago

I would love to live in San Diego. You can not beat the weather there!  The beaches are also amazing as well as things to do. It is also within driving distance of where I grew up. I wouldn't care what type of house I lived in as long as I could live there.

I lived in San Clemente (1 hour north of San Diego) all last year. The coast is so unique and the weather was amazing. It was rather boring in our town, I think we only stayed because the weather was so lovely. I'm sure I will miss it come winter.

5. Turtlewoman profile image95
    Turtlewomanposted 6 years ago

I would love to live in a tropical climate so I can eat all those wonderful tropical fruits and crack open coconuts all day...yum. Swim and surf in the warm waters...work from my laptop everyday...interact with friendly, down to earth, humble people....

That sounds amazing. I am obsessed with fresh young coconuts. I'm currently living in Portland and daydreaming about escaping the winter to the tropics!

6. JamaGenee profile image83
    JamaGeneeposted 6 years ago

The English Riviera, or the coast of Cornwall, or the southeast side of the Isle of Wight.  Somewhere where I can smell the sea air every day, but close enough to pop into London whenever the mood strikes, or to other parts of England farther north.  If I'm feeling really adventurous, I can pop over to Paris on the Chunnel train, or take a short flight to any number of European capitols.  Culture heaven! ;D

Gosh. That sounds lovely. I will have to visit there soon!

7. jasmith1 profile image83
    jasmith1posted 6 years ago

I live in the countryside near the Kent coast which is really great. Near Canterbury which is a great city and not too far from London, but quiet and laid back too. I have lived in Australia which is my ideal climate. I'd also like to try the US (California, Florida) and maybe France and Spain.

working