jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the best color scheme for a living room? Paint, Furniture, etc.

1. MatthewLeo1701 profile image74
    MatthewLeo1701posted 5 years ago

What is the best color scheme for a living room? Paint, Furniture, etc.

2. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Whatever you like.

3. ComfortB profile image87
    ComfortBposted 5 years ago

It all comes down to your preference and taste. For me, it's a combination of purple and lime green (in all shades) for paint. Off-white or eggshell modern leather furnitures. Eco-friendly wall arts et cetera.

4. profile image48
    sindhubairaviposted 5 years ago

living room ......................................... pink color
    furniture..................................... white and gray

5. profile image49
    jackdohsonposted 5 years ago

I recently purchased the living room furniture from the trade furniture company and they offered me the best services. And the color and quality of furniture is amazing.

6. Marian Designs profile image80
    Marian Designsposted 4 years ago

I'm always drawn to living rooms that have cream or antique white walls and slipcovers/cushions. Since that's not practical when one has a dog, I would still like the walls to be cream or antique white. The sofa would be a deep red leather with a matching armchair and hassock. Other chairs would be wrought iron with light-colored cushions that have birds on them. The coffee table and other tables in the room would be black wrought iron with glass tops. I'd like the rest of the furniture to be light-colored, painted in an antique style, decorated with birds. And there would be mirrors and paintings on the walls. For the rugs, I like red orientals.