Is ambience echo green still your favorite air conditioner?

1. cathylynn99 profile image75
    cathylynn99posted 5 years ago

Is ambience echo green still your favorite air conditioner?

buying a house that needs central air. thanks.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

Yes I think that it is - the problem with it is that not everyone can work on those things - they are a bit advanced for the typical HVAC mechanic - and I do mean to say that they are a bit complicated for me to work on too!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER - the Ambiance Eco Green Inverter series mini split air conditioners are VASTLY SUPERIOR in quality to what is offered by the major american brands such as carrier,Trane, Lennox, etc, etc, etc

But that is not all - those systems are also FAR more energy efficient than the norm - one would have to spend a hell of a lot more to get a better or more efficient residential hvac system!!!!

I couldn't recommend those things to you or to anyone enough!

They are MINI SPLITS - so they are zoned.

Why the heck would someone run a full sized system keeping their kitchen warm or cool while they slept?  There is no reason for that, and it is wasteful - so with the mini splits you have a vastly superior system heating or cooling the area where you are when you are there...they don'[t break down anywhere near as often as typical systems do, are vastly superior insofar as electrical efficiency - they just are superb.

DRAWBACKS:

You have to have a a very VERY professional team install them - no jack legs will do for this job.

You have to have a PROFESSIONAL service them whenever they do have problems.

working