jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are the most common thing's you tend to annoy people with?

1. Michael Toole profile image77
    Michael Tooleposted 6 years ago

What are the most common thing's you tend to annoy people with?

2. toys-everywhere profile image60
    toys-everywhereposted 6 years ago

Nail biting, rambling, or (due to my slight autism) zoning out into my own little world and not answering someone's question or heeding their call.

3. alliemacb profile image90
    alliemacbposted 6 years ago

I snort when I laugh too much and that drives my daughter insane.  Also, I can't stand doors being open so I am constantly closing them and that annoys people who are coming in and out.  My attention also drifts so occasionally I have to ask people to repeat what they've said to me - that drives my students round the twist because they tink I'm not interested in what they have to say.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Me. I'm pretty annoying when I want to be and almost no one likes me when I first meet someone. I'm guessing my defenses, but who knows at this point.

5. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

I love to annoy my kids.  They are so easy to annoy.. almost everything I do annoy them.  Like showing up in their apartment unannounced,  dancing a la Elaine in Seinfeld until they scream "Mom, stop it!!!" , asking them when they are cleaning their apartment when I know the answer is never... I ask anyway. lol

working