jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the one cleaning product in your household that you can't live without?

1. miakouna profile image77
    miakounaposted 5 years ago

What is the one cleaning product in your household that you can't live without?

2. EuroCafeAuLait profile image85
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 5 years ago

Ha ha ha!! that is so easy I can't believe it.  I could never survive without my LOC Liquid Organic Cleaner by Amway!  I use it on everything and it takes me about a year to use it up.  Thanks for asking me something easy.... LOL

3. Efficient Admin profile image93
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

My Dow Scrubbing Bubbles for the bathroom.  I know they are chemicals but the bathroom is so clean and sparkly when it's done.  Just spray and wait a few seconds and wipe off. It cuts soap scum easily and cleans real good.

I also have a homemade solution around the kitchen I just couldn't live without. It is made of vinegar, washing soda, borax, and a dab of dishwashing liquid, and water. It cuts grease like there's no tomorrow and I use it on the kitchen counters, stove top, and microwave.

4. CastingCleaners profile image58
    CastingCleanersposted 5 years ago

I am a Casting Associate here in Los Angeles. We are currently in the process of casting a new pilot TV show for a major network. We are presently casting individuals who are obsessed with cleaning.  I am reaching out to you to see if you or anyone you know would be interested in this project. We would appreciate any help you could give us in getting the word out. If you have any questions or need additional information please contact us at castingcleaners at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

working