jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

What is a product you can't live without?

1. amiebutchko profile image86
    amiebutchkoposted 3 years ago

What is a product you can't live without?

We all have favorite products that we swear by whether it be that wrinkle cream that actually delivers results or a favorite cleaner (mine is Windex) that powers through the messes in your life.  What is one product that you personally can't live without and which you feel makes your life easier/better in this busy world?

2. marieloves profile image81
    marielovesposted 3 years ago

My MacBook and my smartphone. Being connected to others and responsive to others (family, friends, work) as well as being able to look up information and news whenever I need it has been increasingly important to me.

3. Victoria Anne profile image97
    Victoria Anneposted 3 years ago

I agree with marieloves, my smartphone. It's a little sad to think of but she is right, they serve many functions for us. I rarely use my iPhone to actually make calls but I email on it, check the weather, take pictures, video chat, shop, find directions, read, listen to music/watch movies etc. Smartphones/tablets have replaced a lot of other items by combining so many functions into one.

4. amiebutchko profile image86
    amiebutchkoposted 3 years ago

Thanks, guys.  Technology IS really a big thing today.  I hadn't thought about how powerful it had really become in our lives, but it would be impossible to live without these things now.  I guess they certainly go far in making our lives easier, and that is an understatement for work, relationships and staying informed!

5. Penny G profile image71
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

Dental picks. I floss whenever I can, and these little devises make it easy anywhere I go. I work at night and I have one handy, in the car, just not in public places it is considered rude, or bad manners.

amiebutchkoposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Love it!  I use dental pics, too. They are a great "newer" invention for sure!  Much easier than regular floss!

2. Penny G profile image71
      Penny Gposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Yep gotta have them, they are everywhere around me, people who have never flossed are asking me for one to try. The word is getting around, on a mission to get everyone on board with dental health.

6. msdielise profile image60
    msdieliseposted 3 years ago

My PC. Lol. I am always busy writing and I need my computer to get the job done.. big_smile

amiebutchkoposted 3 years agoin reply to this

We are so connected to our technology!  I brought my laptop on vacation!

working