jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

If you had to leave home and could only take what fits in your car's boot - what

1. CyberShelley profile image78
    CyberShelleyposted 5 years ago

If you had to leave home and could only take what fits in your car's boot - what would you take?

I ask this question as it will be interesting to find out what is important to people - if it's not an obvious choice, please tell us why you chose it.

2. novascotiamiss profile image87
    novascotiamissposted 5 years ago

Assuming that this is an evacuation, I would probably take my small laptop computer, my DVD drive with all my data and photographs, my passport, driver's license and all my other important papers, money, credit cards, cheque book, a tent, sleeping mat, sleeping bag and some comfy clothes and shoes, a gallon of water, a camping cooker & pot with spare fuel and some non-perishable food.

3. ahmed.b profile image77
    ahmed.bposted 5 years ago

My books, Laptop and if still gets time, I will alos take some other precious items like money or cards etc.

4. robhampton profile image97
    robhamptonposted 5 years ago

If you mean the trunk of the car, it would be sentimental items (pictures, videos, etc.) Also some clothes to wear. Sentimental items can not be replaced. These things are sometimes more valuable than gold. If you are only allowed the space of a car "boot" or trunk, then yes, certainly you will never regret packing up the things that tell the story of your life. All other things can be replaced.

1. CyberShelley profile image78
      CyberShelleyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Robhampton, yes I do mean the trunk - I too would go for photos as they are irreplaceable.

working