Should I be mad that my mistress is sleeping with a friend of mine?

Jump to Last Post 1-30 of 30 discussions (90 posts)
  1. profile image53
    Hermit Minkposted 7 years ago

Should I be mad that my mistress is sleeping with a friend of mine?

I know there is no honor amongst thieves, so to speak, but should I be upset that a former friend of mine has hooked up with my mistress.  I feel that I am in love with her, and have entertained leaving my wife for her. However, she is from a lower economic strata than I am and has two children 11 and 8.  I would love to be their stepdad, but wondering if entertaining the thought of ever being with this woman is foolish in light of what I have indicated?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image91
    FatFreddysCatposted 7 years ago

You joined this site just to ask this question? Seriously? Oy. (rolls eyes)
    It sounds like you got what was coming to you...

1. profile image53
      Hermit Minkposted 7 years agoin reply to this

true...

2. Diana Lee profile image77
      Diana Leeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

My thoughts exactly. Cheaters deserve what they get.

3. lisavollrath profile image87
    lisavollrathposted 7 years ago

You're married, and you have a mistress, and you're bent out of shape because she's sleeping with someone else?

Dude. She's single. You're not. Who she sleeps with while you're not married to her is none of your business.

Leave your wife, or don't, based on your relationship with her, and not based on something you have on the side with another woman. Meanwhile, your mistress is free to do whatever she likes.

1. profile image53

yea..sad

2. fpherj48 profile image60
      fpherj48posted 7 years agoin reply to this

YEAH!....Duh!  Get some sleep buddy!

4. Aime F profile image69
    Aime Fposted 7 years ago

Please leave your wife.  You're cheating on her and complaining about your mistress sleeping with someone else so I'd guess your respect for your wife is at about zero.  She deserves more and if you have any hint of love or care for her then let her go be with someone who does respect her.

You think it's fine to cheat on your wife and you think you deserve fidelity from the woman that you're cheating with... sounds like you think an awful lot of yourself.  Guess what?  No one in this situation owes you anything. 

Anyway, no, don't be mad that your mistress is sleeping with anyone.  Be mad at yourself for putting yourself, your wife, and your mistress' children (assuming you've met them) in this position.

5. dashingscorpio profile image81
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13244564_f260.jpg

No, After all you chose your wife before and during the affair.
    If you really were "in love" with your mistress you would have left.
    The reality is most people who cheat are not looking to replace one relationship with another! They want to compliment what they have.
    Their goal is to hold onto all that is "good" in their primary relationship while addressing their other "needs" on the side.
    You and your mistress were never in an "exclusive monogamous relationship". This would have been impossible since you have a wife you sleep with. Apparently not every mistress waits by the phone.
    Odds are you were only {kidding yourself} when you entertained the idea of leaving your wife, moving into a one bedroom condo, paying child support and possibly alimony, becoming a weekend dad, dividing up assets as well as family & friends who choose sides....etc
    If your mistress wasn't your "only one" why would she have you as her "only one". She's free! You're the one who is legally attached!

1. profile image53

i have no kids...the other woman does though...but you are right....it still hurts...

2. dashingscorpio profile image81
      dashingscorpioposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I misread your statement. It was the mistress with 2 kids. Nevertheless it would be a major change for you to step in as a father children figure & take on those responsibilities.
      If you want out of your marriage leave with or without mistress

3. fpherj48 profile image60

Take on the responsibilities of children?! He's the child~& he's certainly not been responsible 2 marriage, or have respect 4 his wife. It hurts? Aww. Have any idea of the utter pain U could cause UR wife if she were 2 find out? U'RE a loser.

6. tamarawilhite profile image86
    tamarawilhiteposted 7 years ago

It is sexual betrayal and a violation of both of their relationships, so yes, you have the right to be angry.
    And a woman cheating now means she will likely cheat again - so leave.

1. profile image53

Thank you Tamara for a non-judgemental answer.  I appreciate it.

2. lisavollrath profile image87
      lisavollrathposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Nice job blaming the single woman, when the married man is the one who is cheating.

3. Aime F profile image69
      Aime Fposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I had a bit of a chuckle over that myself.

4. fpherj48 profile image60

A chuckle? I laughed right out loud!!  TW...HUH? This "married man" is pissed & confused Bcuz his buddy is sleeping w/ his MISTRESS! Hello? I REALLY hope U read this all wrong. Otherwise how do U give him permission to be angry?? Say, "Oops!"

7. Shyron E Shenko profile image71
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 7 years ago

Being in love with your mistress does not give you the right to judge her or your friend.   You talk about your feeling, as if her feelings are immaterial.
    You spoke of leaving your wife for her, but then you say she is from a lower economic strata, why?  Maybe she did not have wealth passed down from inheritance and did not have the opportunities that you had.
    Forget about the stepdad BS. Seems to me you just want your wife and Edith too. 
    I wish I could advise your mistress, if so I would tell her:  If this man (meaning you) really loves you (meaning you mistress) and wanted you, he would leave his wife and be with you. But just remember this, if he (meaning you) did leave his wife and married you, MORE THAN LIKELY he would look for another mistress, and expect you to be true to him alone.
    Would he tell you about a new mistress? I would say not likely.
    And I would tell her to find someone else, whether it be your friend or not, someone who would not consider her 'economic strata' (SIC) beneath him.

I would advise your wife, if she knows about your mistress: At this juncture we are talking about sex.  Find herself another man that she does not have to share with another woman/women, and she does not have to share their STDs.

I would advise you:
    1. Leave your mistress, who you consider beneath your economic strata and allow her to find a man who will care for her and not use her for their sexual gratification.
    2. Leave you wife, for the same reason (i.e. her protection) so she can find a fulfilling relationship for herself.  It seems to me you are using her as protection against becoming involved in a relationship with another woman, and that is wrong to both the other woman and to your wife.
    3. Get yourself tested for any STDs including HIV.
    4.  Stop expecting a woman to be monogamous to you if you cannot be monogamous to them.  Love/Marriage is a two way street.
    5. Buy yourself a carton of prophylactics go out and have a ball.

I would say NO to your question, you haven't got the right to be angry at your mistress or your friend.
    if your mistress did it to make you jealous, she is also wrong, but that would be her problem to deal with.
    You asked if it would be foolish on your part?  No, but it would be foolish on her part, IMO.

My opinion is solely based on your question and information above, and if I were in the situation of your wife or your mistress.

1. profile image53

thank you, shyron. you answer is heartfelt and i am absorbing it...

2. Julie Nou profile image54
      Julie Nouposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I would make the same comment, but you already mentioned all that are in my mind about Hermit's situation. Thumbs up anyhow!

8. fpherj48 profile image60
    fpherj48posted 7 years ago

OMG!! Mr, MINK!  You did this to be funny, right?  You must have because it's hilarious!  You ask a question like this, I certainly hope you can handle the responses!
    The question would be, "should you be angry."  It's very clear you're MAD! You FEEL that you're "in love with her?" You've "entertained" leaving your wife?  Well, you're quite a guy!  Wow. How the hell do have the bajoobies to ask such an outrageous question.??  Never mind, don't answer that. That's what human beings call "rhetorical."
    I cannot wait until Tamara realizes she totally misunderstood your question! I know you'll find you thanked her for her "non-judgmental answer, in vain!  If she comes back, she'll respond again, trust me.
    Providing your "buddy" is single, I hope he and your Mistress run away & live happily ever after & forget they ever knew you.
    I'm sorry.  I do hope I'm not being too judgemental.
    Get lost you creep! Ugh...you're what my grandchildren would call, "Yukky!"

1. profile image53

Thank you for your response, Paula. I am a work in progress. Coming here and getting honest feedback is truly helping me, and I hope for others to grow. We all have issues.  What are yours?

Yes, we all have issues, no doubt. I'm not in the habit of discussing anything about myself w/ total strangers.If U stay here as a writer, U'll get 2 know us all.Reading a writer's work will surely tell U a lot about them, if U're "interested."

9. emge profile image79
    emgeposted 7 years ago

I am surprised at this question. At the outset the man feels there are different standards for men and women and here my friend you are wrong. The best course for you is to atone, for what you contemplated is a sin. Leave the mistress and don't think of another one ever.

10. Ceegen profile image66
    Ceegenposted 7 years ago

I'll restrain myself to the best of my... No I wont. Having a mistress means you're cheating on you're wife, and I find that deplorable. You're a terrible person.

Why even get married if you're just going to cheat on her?
    What ever happened to "Thou shalt not commit adultery"?
    What is so bad about your wife, that you want to leave her?
    How do you think that would make her feel if you did leave her?
    Why is this even a question?

Seriously, world, what the hell happened to decency and fidelity? I didn't even know there was a "non-monogamous relationships" section. I even unchecked the "Follow this question" box, because I don't even care if you reply to me. I don't even care if you delete this message. I just wanted to say something, because someone ought to, and it might as well be me.

My blood pressure needs lowering now. AFK.

1. dashingscorpio profile image81
      dashingscorpioposted 7 years agoin reply to this

James, My guess is very few people on their wedding day (plan) to cheat on their spouses. Those who do are probably "unhappy' about something they feel doesn't rise to the level of getting a divorce. I suspect people cheat for different reasons.

People cheat Bcuz they R deceivers, self-absorbed, insecure, immature, inconsiderate, frauds or plain old snakes R those the "different reasons" U mean?Unhappy? Communicate, seek counseling, work on UR relationship OR split up! Don't cheat!

3. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I'm with Paula.  If you're unhappy in your marriage, either make some effort to make it work, or split up.  Cheating is just being a pathetic lying coward.

11. savvydating profile image89
    savvydatingposted 7 years ago

Strangely, I am not here to judge you. I will only answer your questions. My advice. Don't leave your wife to marry your mistress. It won't work out.
    See a counselor to find out why you have given yourself permission to cheat. Try to learn what motivates you to live in this manner.
    Unfortunately, cheating is more common than our outraged friends here care to admit....but that doesn't make it right. If I were you, I'd learn to develop the courage to live alone before getting involved in yet another foolish "love affair." Until you can face your own demons, you won't be able to enjoy a successful marriage with anyone.
    If you are unhappy with your love life at home, either try to fix it or leave. A good professional can help you get to the bottom of things. It could be you just need to change your behavioral patterns, which does not entail lying on the psychiatrist's chair for the next 10 years. Behavior modification can help you in weeks or months.
    Finally, don't act on your anger with your mistress. Feel what you feel. You might be better off feeling disappointed with your choices, but vowing to become a better man. Good luck.

1. Sychophantastic profile image87
      Sychophantasticposted 7 years agoin reply to this

This is great advice.

12. poppyr profile image94
    poppyrposted 7 years ago

Pot calling the kettle black! Take care of your poor wife. I hope she finds out and leaves you. For shaaaame!

13. Gifari profile image54
    Gifariposted 7 years ago

Tempat wisata di dunia Most-Visited
    http://www.tours-destination.com

14. MichaelMcNabb profile image60
    MichaelMcNabbposted 7 years ago

Unlike everyone else here, I advise you do whatever makes you and someone else the most happy.  Also look into possible alternative relationships and family structures.  Why in this day and age when people accept every possible combination of relationship and sexual partner should the rest of us be stuck in a traditional marriage definition that has been proven to fail half of the time?

1. savvydating profile image89
      savvydatingposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Don't take this advice unless you want to end up in the same miserable place you are now. Why keep repeating your mistakes? Time to grow up.

2. Aime F profile image69

I would agree with you if he had specified that his wife knew about the mistress & was ok with it, but sounds like that's not the case. Once you're "stuck" in a traditional marriage you either get out or your "happiness" hurts someone else

15. Kiss andTales profile image60
    Kiss andTalesposted 7 years ago

Your question is interesting and I am sure many will relate to it as many are not so interested in God's view ,but I can give you both as a comment.

First I think you already know what you are going to do.
    Based on what the bible says .
    Mt 5:28 But I say to you that everyone who keeps on looking at a woman so as to have a passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
    So you already done this and more.
    There is a violation of breaking a moral law of God involved.  There is nothing good can come from it as an conclusion.
    True of your feelings for your wife explains this scripture.
    Lu 16:13 No servant can be a slave to two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stick to the one and despise the other. You cannot be slaves to God and to Riches.”
    This also applies to relationships, you already are despising your wife with negative comments, 
    I am sure she has some wonderful reasons you married her and had children. Don't fall in old trick bag of leaving your 100, for 20, because you think you are missing out on a good thing.
    It was bad when you step out on your wife .
    According  to this scripture it is true.
    ”Mt 19:6 So that they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore, what God has yoked together, let no man put apart.”

There is no blessings in breaking this moral law only headaches and pain to follow.
    Proverbs 5:18-19.
    18 May your own fountain be blessed,And may you rejoice with the wife of your youth, 19 A loving doe, a graceful mountain goat. Let her breasts satisfy you at all times.May you be captivated by her love constantly.
    As the song goes "Love the one your with"

1. Kiss andTales profile image60
      Kiss andTalesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Morality is exactly  what's wrong in the world today, to many people want to throw it out the window, well the problem with the question is he is applying moral to his friend ,when he has no right .he is married. So you are wrong.

2. Bercton1 profile image57
      Bercton1posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Having principles & good morals will help a friend form crossing certain lines in ones life time.

3. Kiss andTales profile image60

Wrench Mink made a vow before God  to love and be faithful to his wife .he did this himself.
      He owes God for the payment ,he owes his wife because he promised.
      We all know a man word  is his bound. Can we respect one who renigs on promises ?

4. wrenchBiscuit profile image68
      wrenchBiscuitposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Obviously, God gave Mink the libido so that one man could repopulate the Earth if necessary. Furthermore, the OP's question is not about morality. But your passion is to proselytize, and that is well with me.

5. Kiss andTales profile image60

So you are teaching him to think with the wrong head.
      That's backwards. NO !can you accept wrong from right !
      You are wrong .that's all to it Wrench !

6. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

A man "is" what is in his heart. He grows tired of one woman and seeks another. U cannot change his shape. U can only help him to become a better liar. Better for him to be unmarried, to unchain his libido, and to sow the wild oats.

7. Kiss andTales profile image60

Wrench in famies where the Father raises girls instead of boys what do you think he teaches them what he knows and how to protect his young women.Your knowledge is not secluded to malesThere are women very educated mentally and physically about men

16. wrenchBiscuit profile image68
    wrenchBiscuitposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13251158_f260.jpg

wrenchBiscuit says: "Make The Big Boy Choice"

First of all, don't ask a woman for advice when it comes to cheating, or extra-marital affairs. Both heterosexual and homosexual women are wired differently than men, and so any advice that a woman might give you concerning such matters is naturally tainted by gender bias.

Don't waste your money on a "professional" counselor or sex therapist either. These people are worse than politicians. And they'll keep you coming in for counseling for as long as they can. Suddenly, your name will change from Hermit Mink to Gravy Train.

Your problem is very common and easy to fix. You apparently have a healthy libido, but you are looking for love in all of the wrong places. The woman did you a favor by sleeping with your friend. She saved you a lot of time , money, and future heartache, and so you should be thankful that she got busy with your friend sooner, rather than later.

And there will be no "fixing" as far as your marriage is concerned.  No amount of therapy can bring back a man's sexual attraction for a woman once it has faded. You can lie to the whole world, but you can never lie to your heart, or your favorite toy. The only cure for the old ennui is a new horse, and a brand new saddle. Don't let Pollyanna, or Dr Seuss convince you otherwise. Idealism is a wonderful thing, but it has no place in the bedroom.

You simply have to make the big boy choice and then deal with the consequences. You can either choose to stay in a sexless marriage and make the best of it, or you can get a divorce.  However, if you choose to stay married and stop cheating, you will most likely become addicted to online pornography, since you will be forced to take matters into your own hands.

In my case, since my hands get enough exercise playing the keyboard and the guitar, I chose to get  a divorce instead. I realized that it is not fair for me to be married to one beautiful woman, when so many beautiful women find me  sexually attractive, and demand my attention. An affair can be exciting, but it can also be very dangerous. Furthermore, it simply isn't fair to your wife. But there is also a good chance that , just like your mistress, she is tired of having sex with you as well. In that case, you could both benefit from a friendly divorce.

1. Aime F profile image69

"Don't ask a woman for advice when it comes to ____" is such a condescending BS statement unless the ____ is  "shaving a beard" or "efficiently washing your penis."

2. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

I fail to see how the truth is "condescending". It is a simple fact that women as a rule idealize sex  and love, and prefer the fantasy that  both can be one and the same. But the divorce rate tells a different tale.

3. Kiss andTales profile image60

Mr Wrench I really think you are the bias one making a statement don't ask a woman about cheating, Men and women cheat ,it's still wrong and a betrayal of loyalty to your mate you made a vow to before God.
      If you promise or make a vow you pay .

4. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

KT,the OP's Q is not about morality. I lived inside of a woman for 9 months, and I am also a past master at the art of seduction. I am far more qualified to speak to such issues than a chaste woman who has never lived inside of a man..

5. Kiss andTales profile image60

no I haven't lived inside of a man but you don't have to ,to do the right thing I must say your example is not valid , woman was created from a man.So its still not right.
      Next just because you own a weapon does not mean you have the right to shoot

6. fpherj48 profile image60

Right! What he needs 4 his "healthy" libido is a new horse & saddle & a stash of porn! Oh & don't forget the step ladder! U GO boy! U may even find a cow more attractive. U should really stick w/ UR own kind. Try a pig. Take UR antibiotic

7. Aime F profile image69

...I'm sorry. Are you suggesting that living in your mother's womb somehow makes you more qualified to comment on sex/affairs? This is getting twisted.

Also not sure why you're assuming any one/all women are "chaste".

8. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

The comments suggest female respondents here are chaste.  Both M and F parasitic retain the memory of the mothers emotional state. It is possible 4 the male, being opposite, to recall the distinction. Females, being in harmony with the host, cannot.

9. Aime F profile image69

Oh well gee, how can I argue with someone who clearly understands a woman's emotions so well having lived in a woman once.  Never mind the fact that I actually am a woman. 

The condescension is strong with you.

10. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

As a rule, Men are easily manipulated with their penis, and  Women are easily manipulated with emotion. Emotional advice is worthless to a womanizer. I am trying to help the man. What is your purpose? To defend the indefensible?

11. Aime F profile image69

My purpose is to tell you that saying "don't listen to anyone with a vagina" makes you sound like a dick.

12. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

Not true. A woman is the crown of creation. I listen to women on matters they are qualified to address. In fact my success with women is directly related to my willingness to listen.  Do not be deceived by my candor, I am your champion!

13. Kiss andTales profile image60

Wrench you are so egotistical  and funny lol!

14. Aime F profile image69

Oh and clearly you are the authority on which issues women are qualified to address.  Which other issues would you say women are not qualified to have opinions on?

15. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

TYKT, During a time of crisis, sometimes Ego is the only thing that can stop the bleeding. If a man does not believe in himself, and love himself, it is not possible for him to love, or to believe in something greater.

16. Kiss andTales profile image60

Wrench Thank you for that complement  ! Now you have said something  I can agree too!

17. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

A,  Don't know, as I haven't given that much thought. But when a woman asks for honesty she often means: "Tell me what I want to hear". The only way a woman can escape gender bias concerning affairs of the heart, is to die, and to be reborn as a man.

18. Aime F profile image69

And you've decided that you are immune to gender bias due to the knowledge of female emotion that you gained in the womb. How convenient for you.

19. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

A, Facts of Life: A woman is not qualified to advise a man on such sexual matters Neither is a man qualified to counsel a woman concerning the same. Education alone cannot provide such insight. Because of your female emotion, U have missed the point.

20. Aime F profile image69

Really? Personally I would value both the male and female perspectives in this kind of situation. I think both can provide insight and value. I have not missed the point - I think your point is needlessly dismissive.

21. Kiss andTales profile image60

Wrench now we come to a disagrement. I think you believe that about women because of your up bringing .
      But I should inform you that is not the case in other homes.
      There are women Doctors that can tell you more about your body then you know.

22. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

The greatest science is to become the subject and study from within. We cannot "know" a man or a woman from a book; from without. Education in this regard is irrelevant. I know the subject as I am within. Who has multiple existential perspectives?

23. Kiss andTales profile image60

Wrench admit it if you needed medical help you could not give to yourself and the closest  doctor  available  was a woman
      Guess what you would want her to save your life.
      True we all know things about ourselves. But we do not know everything.

24. wrenchBiscuit profile image68

My opinion is focused on extra-marital affairs. Only God can save my life. Human can only prolong it. I prefer being handled by a female doctor. Usually more pleasing to look at and also smell better. Overall, I don't like men. Too arrogant

17. profile image52
    Jurist Daarolposted 7 years ago

If he is really your friend I guess there's really no reason to be angry with . try to hear her side 1st before you judge. who knows ? She had a reason why ? No need to be angry . she just your mistress smile

18. shaheer666 profile image59
    shaheer666posted 7 years ago

Please Visit My Website http://www.skillsofshaheer.com/

19. profile image48
    citswebposted 7 years ago

You're married, and you have a mistress, and you're bent out of shape because she's sleeping with someone else?
    http://www.citswebindia.in/

20. msshandriaball profile image76
    msshandriaballposted 7 years ago

hell no you shouldn't be upset because she is single and you are married.secondly what does her economic status have to do with you leaving your wife and becoming her kids stepdad. you should step down and let their relationship evolve, after all you only entertained the idea of leaving your wife.if you truly loved her she would be your wife and not your side chick.

21. mdiggs1234 profile image69
    mdiggs1234posted 7 years ago

There is so much immoral behavior here...I'm not going to judge you on this....how can you have the nerve to even ask this question when you have a wife! So really you have nothing to say to your mistress or your friend....sounds like you want your wife and other women too...and that your mistress has moved on....focus on healing your relationship with your wife and ask god to forgive you...you don't love the other woman...you are just selfish and lustful and don't want to let go of either woman.....sad situation...good luck to you...

22. profile image52
    stephaniesamplesposted 7 years ago

I think you are trying to have your cake and eat it too. It doesn't work that way when heart strings are involved. Your wife and yourself made a promise to each other after walking down that isle, yet you broke the promise with her. You should be ashamed of yourself for being so greedy.
    As for your "friend" if he knew you were having relations with this woman before starting the relationship, then he's not a friend. But, if he didn't then I would question the relationship with the mistress. Apparently in this case, she wasn't happy with you and moved on.
    Now that you stated that she was not economically strata as you, that is putting her down, why would any woman want to be with someone that thinks they are not good enough?
    If I were you, I would drop the mistress like a bad habit and seek some therapy for sex addiction as well as family therapy for your wife and yourself and repair it.

23. Kayte profile image42
    Kayteposted 7 years ago

Wow, there is something psychologically off about this situation. Let me ask you a question. "How would you feel if your wife cheated on you?" Many men who cheat are fooling themselves into believing that your mistress ever cared for you. You are a game for her, your wonderful wife is sitting at home waiting on her so called man, while you become a game for another woman. She is fooling around with your former friend because you wont make a commitment to her, Oh and being from a lower economic situation than you is simply a problem but for most men unless you are the king in England. just in case you think that it is a good thing someone will find out who you are Hermit Mink and will tell your wife very soon. And maybe your wife will take you to the cleaners.

24. Papeeebooks profile image74
    Papeeebooksposted 7 years ago

What you feel for your mistress is lust not love. You may regret leaving your wife for her,if you do. The grass looks green on the other side, but it is not always green. Try and make our marriage work.

1. profile image53

Thank you! I have been working on focusing on marriage.

2. Kiss andTales profile image60

I am so proud of you Hermit ! You know you are not the only one who have experienced  this situation, I am sorry maybe some counsel here was pretty bruttle, but if that what it takes
      Let it be. May your logs burn in love more deeper then before.

25. cebutouristspot profile image76
    cebutouristspotposted 7 years ago

To answer your question.  No, you have no right.

You should set your mistress free so that she can have a chance find true happiness or fulfillment.

If your relationship with your wife is at the rocks be a man fix it or set her free dont use her as a lifeboat while you find someone to replace her.

All I understand is that am looking for a new wife but since I cant find someone who is of equal status or better I will keep her around.

1. profile image53

But with my friend? Out of all the guys she could have met!? Lol but yes, ultimately you are right. I am just heartbroken. I need to repair my marriage.

2. Kiss andTales profile image60

Well Hermit you can see , at lease he did no bother your wife . he does have limits. Its just we dont want people having whats ours, past or present.
      And learn from it , he is not your friend.
      But it could have been worse.

3. cebutouristspot profile image76
      cebutouristspotposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hello ... The fact that she is sleeping with you while you are still living with your wife is a dead give away (Not separated).  You shouldn't be surprise that she will sleep with your friend too.
      It's probably her way of filling her emotional void.

26. tarkishat profile image72
    tarkishatposted 7 years ago

I'm not here to judge you because I live in the Real World. In the Real World people cheat and it doesn't make them a bad person. It makes them a person who lacks common sense when it comes to matters of the heart. You're not in love with your mistress, because if you were, her economic status or how many kids she has would not matter. At this moment I would also question the love you have for your wife being that you're thinking of leaving her for someone else. With that being said, what you're feeling right now is Jealousy and angst. Your mistress has just let you know that you weren't all that and she needed herself a side piece as well. Oh and your former friend is now her new friend. Buck up and accept the situation or get some counseling and work on your marriage. More power to you.

1. profile image53

Yes to all you said. I am devastated though.  I know I have no right to be. I wish I never met her.

27. touch4laptop profile image47
    touch4laptopposted 7 years ago

you should be happy because you know that before marriage

28. MohammadAhsankhan profile image60
    MohammadAhsankhanposted 7 years ago

You should not be worried as long as your mistress considers it appropriate and if it does not contradicts with her social norms and religious values. However, I feel sad when poor people like mistresses are exploited for short term sexual needs and then made part of our discussion. The best human value is to respect the honour and dignity of women and educate the male to think beyond their immediate needs as it is a matter of one's future and social status in the society.

29. profile image52
    Dorothy angieposted 7 years ago

A lot happening in a relationship. Spouse need to stay honest good for both parties . Incase you need help knowing what your spouse is easy doing about cheating . An hacker is specialist and good at hacking emails and password.  Phone clone. Sims track and other other hacking stuff. He once help me with my wife. Contact him here hackdemon4@gmail.com tell him from tang.

30. Paul Cesna profile image59
    Paul Cesnaposted 7 years ago

Once you're married, you're already tied to that person most specially in the sight of God. Marriage is not like something you can simply dump if you're done with it, but it is a sacred union among to persons becoming as one in God's sight.
    To be honest with you, your mistress is just a fantasy but your wife is your reality. So, I advice you to let go of your fantasy and face what's reality. It's the only way how to achieve total happiness and contentment in life.

1. Kiss andTales profile image60

Paul I love your comment "fantasy not a reality " fantasy come and go and reality is stability that you created togather, history , backbone, no one can take mentally what you have accomplished  togather,  but people just might throw it away,100/20

2. Paul Cesna profile image59
      Paul Cesnaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

thanks! we must learn that love is very patient... along the journey of building the relationship between couples, patience is the key to achieve harmony... we cannot fix differences in an overnight tackle but, it takes years of patient adjustments

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)