jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Why should we use homemade cleaning products?

1. Recently Awakened profile image60
    Recently Awakenedposted 5 years ago

Why should we use homemade cleaning products?

2. MarieAlice profile image78
    MarieAliceposted 5 years ago

First of all because we have to aviod using chemical products that can contaminate the enviroment and can also be harmful to our health.  Second, because making your own cleaning products can help you save some mone!!!

Recently Awakenedposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Perfect reasons! I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks for your answer.

3. sjwigglywoo profile image71
    sjwigglywooposted 5 years ago

Using natural home made cleaning products have several benefits:
    1) It is kinder to the environment, less chemicals and less packaging
    2) Better for your health as you are not breathing in harmful chemicals or getting these chemicals on your skin
    3) It saves you money as they are a lot cheaper. You can have three items, white vinegar, lemon and bicarbonate of soda and these three products used either singularly or together will enable you to clean your whole home rather than having a cupboard full of multiple products that will do the same jobs as these three items.

For more information on making and using home made products visit:
    http://sjwigglywoo.hubpages.com/hub/Hom … g-products

Recently Awakenedposted 5 years agoin reply to this

There are so many uses for each of those products. I wrote a hub to answer this question titled Top 5 Reasons To Choose Homemade Cleaning Products. I wanted to spread a little awareness so thank you for contributing. I will be checking out your link.

4. Jessica jose profile image53
    Jessica joseposted 5 years ago

Because they do not possess any harm to your environment as well as to your health. They are free from chemicals and bleaching agents and are no less than any commercial cleaning product.

working