If you were painting your interior what colors would you use in the different ro

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years ago

If you were painting your interior what colors would you use in the different rooms, and why?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7779327_f260.jpg

2. Cantuhearmescream profile image82
    Cantuhearmescreamposted 4 years ago

I can tell you that I don't have a white wall in my house. I like rich, bold colors or warm nature colors. I have deep greens and dark, rich reds. I also like olives and creamy browns. I think the color of a room affects the mood it sets and while white is fresh and clean, I find it a little boring for my taste. I have seen some rooms done in a soft buttercup color that is beautiful but I don't think I could pull it off in my older home. I think the colors in our home says something about our personalities!

3. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

In the living room, tan and light blue. This is an attempt to make the room relaxing, interesting, etc. David and I are both introverts so we don't entirely like super bright colors. Absolutely NO yellow or orange. Bathroom should have blues and greens.  The perfect area for calm, soothing moments, and reminding us of the sea. Bedroom and kitchen, up to my hubby. He picked tan for the bedroom and one red wall for the kitchen.

working